Alliance RP Guild Listing

(Sticky)

90 Human Warrior
These are the known RP guilds Alliance-side. This list can only be kept up to date with the help of the guild masters. If you need a guild added, or changed, send me an in game mail or post here with the information needed. If you have any questions about any of the guilds listed here, don't hesitate to contact them, or look over their website, if provided. There are bound to be guilds I'm missing. Not everyone reads the forums, and not everyone sends me their information. I'll post what I know should I see a new guild.

This roster is intended for RP guilds and RP guilds only. While it is preferred that your guild be purely RP, I will list casual RP guilds as well.

Silver Hand: You are welcome to add your guilds to this roster!

Court of Miracles (Level 25)
Medium-Heavy RP
Court of Miracles, secure boarding compound located in Deadwind Pass. Please contact owner and proprietor Bastian Roske for further information.
Contacts: Bastian, Valodiere, Marley
TheCourtofMiracles.enjin.com

Gwyarbrawden
Medium RP
Gwyarbrawden: A ritual among dwarven warriors, a way of connecting their blood. It was also a kind of justice. Those who swore Gwyarbrawden to another would avenge that person's death no matter the difficulty. This philosphy binds the misfits of the 347th, nicknamed Gwyarbardwen by the commander who formed the unit. Comprised of the dregs of the military plus select civilian contracts, they seek to prove they are not as awful as the world wants to view them.
Contacts: Saorla, Athura, Doughan

Open Book Society
Heavy RP
Individuals focused on gathering lore, witnessing important events and offering up the stories of Azeroth.
Contacts: Jinkei, Obaryn, Lintzie - SilverHand

The Shadow Hall (Level 25)
Heavy RP
A safe haven. Founded on the idea of protecting one another and serving themselves. The unsung heroes of the Alliance. They look out for one another and serve as a home for those without. (Application & Interview required. Ages 16+. Experienced roleplayers preferred.)
Contacts: Ura, Caetielle, Astrii, Saija, Eleanor, Romark, Ayslinn, Zylia, Kitonwy
TheShadowHall.org

We also have a public OOC channel at /join FarstridersOOC. This channel cannot and will not be moderated and you are expected to behave politely within it.
Edited by Ura on 3/9/2014 12:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Updates:
Added Gwyarbedwen
Removed inactive guilds.
Added Open Book Society
Removed guilds I haven't heard from in forever.
Edited by Ura on 3/9/2014 12:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you want changes made to your listing, or want a new listing added, post the information in the EXACT format you see in the above ones. It makes it MUCH easier on me and gets it up correct and quickly. Don't worry about the coding.

Please keep in mind that I'm only human and that mistakes are bound to happen. I do my best to ensure correct information for all guilds. Giving specific information when there are errors, again, makes it much easier on me to get things fixed quickly and properly.

If you would like a guild added to the roster please either post here or send me an in game mail with the following information:
    *Guild Name
    *Level of RP (Light, medium, heavy)
    *A short description of the guild. (See the above for examples) And any restrictions you might have. (Certain class, race or age limitations.)
    *A list of contacts that can both recruit for the guild and provide more information.

UPDATE:
Guilds will be removed if no activity is seen from them. This is done primarily by searching the armory and determining whether or not they are still played in. However, if the guild is represented at events, it will be assumed active and, thus, left on the roster.
Edited by Ura on 7/27/2012 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Reclaimed.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

EDIT: Deleted for relevance. The information was updated. Thanks Ura. <3
Edited by Meruhiroakí on 12/7/2010 4:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
There's still errors on the Azerothian Militia's ad that needs to be fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/06/2010 5:59 PMPosted by Daestrum
There's still errors on the Azerothian Militia's ad that needs to be fixed.

Care to clarify as to what?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/06/2010 9:53 PMPosted by Ura

I believe he was referring to the un-updated contacts list, which I contacted you about in-game. Also there were a few grammatical errors with our ad such as the 'c' in 'casual' not being capitalized, and a lone quotation mark at the end of our tagline.

But I see you've fixed most of those. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/07/2010 4:03 AMPosted by Meruhiroakí
12/06/2010 9:53 PMPosted by Ura

I believe he was referring to the un-updated contacts list, which I contacted you about in-game. Also there were a few grammatical errors with our ad such as the 'c' in 'casual' not being capitalized, and a lone quotation mark at the end of our tagline.

But I see you've fixed most of those. :)

Sorry it took me so long. I'm sick as hell, so it LOOKS right, to my fever-foggy eyes. But then, I also spent five minutes trying to figure out why mail wasn't being sent to IRA last night. /facepalm
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/07/2010 8:27 AMPosted by Ura
Sorry it took me so long. I'm sick as hell, so it LOOKS right, to my fever-foggy eyes. But then, I also spent five minutes trying to figure out why mail wasn't being sent to IRA last night. /facepalm

D:!!

No worries! Feel better Ura. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Hate to ask for another update Ura, but I snagged a name change.

Azerothian Militia
Light-Heavy RP/Casual raid
A militant group taking it upon themselves to do what the larger military groups will not. "To Serve and Protect the People of Azeroth." (Interview and application required.)
Contacts: Myroe, Quesanna, Daestrum, Meru, Lyren
www.AzerothianMilitia.enjin.com
Edited by Meruhiroakí on 12/10/2010 4:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Did a quick edit, Meru. Copying and pasting made the forums angry. I'll have to go back later and figure out where my "misused or restricted HTML code" error is coming from...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Dark Edge of Light
Medium to Heavy RP/Casual Raid guild
A guild that came to this realm from another similar realm ((We just hopped over from moon guard)), we fight on the edge of light, constantly battling to not succumb to the darkness that we tap at times. ((In OOC Terms, we are the Good guys, but not the Nice Guys)) ((Rebuilding the guild almost from scratch))
Contacts:: Any member online can point you to the officers, and Consiliator or higher can bring you on board, Interview In Character is require. Válistra: Gulid Leader. CaveSniper: Raid Leader.
Web Page: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=281548&TabID=2362420
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Updated
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Edit: Deleted again for relevance. Thanks Ura.
Edited by Meru on 12/12/2010 9:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Updated. Hit the character limit. Will continue on claimed posts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Have the lovely issue of having to reformat the post every time it's edited...

Couple new guilds to add, getting 500 errors when I try to edit. Working on updating.

EDIT:

Temporarily dropping formating and alphabetizing to try to get the posts up and working.
Edited by Ura on 12/15/2010 9:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Ura, might be a good idea to find some Raiding guild leader to organize a similar thread for this. Been noticing a lot of threads about raiding and/or social guilds.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Deathblade
light RP/social
family oriented with Matriarch and Patriarch
contacts Halandor, Elinia, Akimbot
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Added.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]