Alliance RP Guild Listing

(Sticky)

85 Blood Elf Hunter
The Alliance High Command info needs updating.

Larrith is now with The Silver Legion (and has been for a few weeks).
Maybe hit him up in-game and see what's what.

Wonderful job of keeping up with the posts though.
I've noticed both Alliance and Horde side RP expanding recently.

Gotta love it ^^

Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
The Alliance High Command info needs updating.

Larrith is now with The Silver Legion (and has been for a few weeks).
Maybe hit him up in-game and see what's what.

Wonderful job of keeping up with the posts though.
I've noticed both Alliance and Horde side RP expanding recently.

Gotta love it ^^

I knew he had move, and was under the impression Nekro was an alt. I'm likely wrong. I'll update ASAP. I've heard varying things about AHC, but don't know what is correct and what is hearsay. Any information would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
The Silver Legion now gives out several different frozen treats to those who stay with us for the one-week trial period. Just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Burasadare promises not to load anyone into the Maaz's cannon and use them against Horde. Burasadare also promises not to kidnap, drug and leave you helpless in Ura's quarters with a bottle of rum strapped to your forehead.

Beyond that, all's fair in love and war.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Added more guilds! Woo!
Reply Quote
70 Human Hunter
Ura, still working on getting particulars together for Home Front. I'll get you the info ASAP.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Halls of Dust
Medium-Heavy RP
Karazhan. Former stronghold of the Guardian Medivh. Even broken open and left to ruin after the Eredar Prince Malchezaar was banished from it's upper reaches, the passages still hold untold power. If one cares to brave mind-bending terrors that lurk there, it's libraries hold wonders. Here, the warlock and apothecary Bastian Roske conducts his research.
Contacts: Bastian, Valodiere, Varalyssia
Edited by Bastian on 4/7/2012 1:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updated
Edited by Yazak on 1/29/2013 6:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Nightmare on Elf Street
Light RP
Living everyday in a Nightmare!
Contacts: Yazak, Kazay, Lêx, Dotubum, Mastwrath, or Mifu
http://nightmareoes.guildportal.com

Added. Sorry that took me so long. I'll throw invites your way when there's a public event.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Updated to include The Red Raven. Removed Darkened Chronicles.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Updated Court of Miracles, a change from Halls of Dust.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Added The Righteous Order, just waiting for information.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Druid
so most of the guilds listed here are active somewhat todate?,Im in scearch of a home guild to embrace roleplay with.Mature frendly you know,good bunch of fellow roleplayers
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
02/17/2013 05:22 PMPosted by Mythum
so most of the guilds listed here are active somewhat todate?,Im in scearch of a home guild to embrace roleplay with.Mature frendly you know,good bunch of fellow roleplayers

It's as up to date as I can keep it. Every guild should be in varying stages of activity.
Edited by Ura on 2/21/2013 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Druid
thanks Ura
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Ura my lovely! I know I bother you to update this all the time, but I swear I'm done reorganizing now! Could I have it set as follows?

Court of Miracles
Medium-Heavy RP
Court of Miracles, secure boarding compound located in Deadwind Pass. Please contact owner and proprietor Bastian Roske for further information.
Contacts: Bastian, Valodiere, Marley
http://thecourtofmiracles.enjin.com/
Edited by Bastian on 6/4/2013 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Caelestis Templares
Heavy RP
Synopsis: We are the Caelestis Templares, a Paladin only guild from Silver hand. We think the 3 paladin virtues are flawed. We think that Uther was a great man but misguided with his virtues. We RP that we are so good it is almost evil. We follow our 5 virtues: Intolerance, Vigilance, Faith, Zeal and Sufferance that our made up prophet, Saint Vladius Caormastus, wrote down 300 years ago.

Our meetings are Thursdays at 8pm on the cathedral steps, and we often stand guard there as well. You might also want to /join centralhub, a general ooc channel for silverhand RP.

Caelestis Inquisitores
Heavy RP
Synopsis: We are the Caelestis Inquisitores of Silver Hand, the sisterguild of the CT and part of the Crusade of Ash and Sorrow. The Inquisitores are the covert branch, dealing with information gathering, but also all other functions that can aid the paladins of the CT in performing their duties. Accepting most races/classes besides the obvious (no warlocks/dk etc.)
Edited by Callissa on 8/18/2014 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Added CT, CI and Scarlet Redemption.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
<Clan Graham>

Light RP (RP event attendance is optional)

We just moved to Thorium Brotherhood/ Silver Hand/ Farstriders. We are small at the moment because we just transferred. <Clan Graham> supplies multiple Bank Tab access and Repairs. We are laid back and do things at our leisure. We have RP events for those interested. As well as Teamspeak for those who wish to voice chat. Whisper me for an invite, or message me via ingame mail. Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
We're a light to medium RP - all guild chat is IC but I like to characterize us as beginner RP friendly.

Thought I'd bring that up for Cog.

Also website: http://goldencog.enjin.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]