alchemists still unable to complete quest.

80 Human Warlock
This bug has been active since 4.0 went live: The alchemy quest given in Dalaran which requires you to transmute gems every day for 5 days to be able to learn the gem transmute recipes is still bugged. You can accept the quest, but cannot learn the recipe to transmute the gems. I posted a ticket a couple weeks ago, and the GM response said that they knew about it, and they were working to fix it. Meanwhile, I'm missing out on transmute cooldowns:( Three weeks of transmutes are starting to cost me some money. any word on when this will be fixed?
Edited by Bobmarlock on 11/19/2010 12:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I thought it was alchemists that this affected.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
You got me. Heh heh. Fixed.
Reply Quote
Open a GM ticket and tell them that others have been getting GM responses that have ended up with them getting the transmutes added to their tradeskill windows. Check this forum and the old WoW profession forum; there are multiple threads with multiple people who have been able to get this done. Good luck!
Reply Quote
The problem was supposed to be fixed in 4.0.3, however the GMs now have the ability to fix the problem. So as Juuna mentioned, you can now open a GM ticket to resolve the issue.

However, this has only been an option since Tuesday, when the 4.0.3 patch went live. So any GM tickets submitted before then wouldn't have been able to resolve the issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]