PvP Healing setup

I want to heal in PvP. My main concern now is setup of keyboard and mouse.

For raiding I use Grid + Clique which works great for me and I can get "out of fire" very fast.

However getting out of fire is a lot different than getting away from a Rogue hell bent on killing me, while I'm trying to save myself and others. (how do u heal and run at the same time)?

I would like to know what people recommend as far as setup. The keyboard they use, the mouse they use. Are you using mouseover clicks for heals and keyboard clicks for dps (are you able to heal and run at the same time)?

Is there a very good discussion board for these types of questions? (I see there is a lot of boards for PvP mostly for common questions; mostly about dps, as a healer I think we have special targeting while moving concerns, and especially now with ranked BGs)

PS I'm willing to get a new board and mouse.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Mouseover or Clique is the best for PvE, however it fails pretty hard for PvP.

You're best off using kb binds for healing, and whatever works best for you for targeting. Myself I use mouse wheel and side buttons for targeting party in arena and just click bars in BGs.
Edited by Animations on 11/19/2010 7:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
This is the answer I was afraid of.. lol

Thanks guys! Nothing to do, but to deal with it I guess.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I turn off clique in PVP but I still use grid in BGs/arena. Its very customizable. Actually I've stopped using clique all together for a while but I haven't raided seriously in a long time. If I go back to raiding I'm not even sure I'll bother going back. The only thing I liked about it was healing trash with 1 hand while eating pizza =)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Use a razer naga and move using your mouse and you can bind your healing spells to your naga and targeting spells to your keyboard so you can be healsonwheals
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
lol
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Dat necro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]