<Integrity> 12/12 LFM 4:30-6:30pm raid times

90 Draenei Paladin
<Integrity> is an established semi-casual raiding guild, and is looking for more members. We are primarily east coast players, so raid times tend to be earlier.

Currently 12/12 10man 10/12 25man, raiding 25mans Sun/Tue/Wed 4:30-6:30pm, 10mans Mon/Thur 5-7pm, old stuff for achievements and mounts Saturday 4:30pm-whenever.

Apply at http://integritybaelgun.guildomatic.com/
Edited by Helagoth on 6/9/2011 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/bump

Reinstitituing that new members get a puppy made out of sunshine and ice cream. While supplies last.
Reply Quote
BUMP for old times
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Still looking for people to have fun in a drama-free, relaxed, fun filled environment. Primarily looking for DPS, but also need a few healers and possibly a tank for a slightly later, 5-8pm raid slot.
Reply Quote
3 Undead Priest
/bump for a good guild
used to raid with you a bunch, you bumped your hours though :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/bump for a good guild
used to raid with you a bunch, you bumped your hours though :(

We schedule more raids, but attendance is still optional. Some people only raid on Tuesdays, some only on Sundays, some come every day.

Thanks for the bump! We're still recruiting people to have fun and kill stuff in Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Starting raids next week. We'd probably be going this weekend, but a several people in the guild are finishing up finals, and my neice is getting married this weekend. It was a tough call between Cataclysm and that, but after my wife told me selfish pricks sleep on the couch, I realized how important it was to be there for family.

LFM people interested in quality raiding in a pressure and drama free environment.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
So the food sucked, but other than that, my niece's wedding went well. And I'm back to playing wow a self-abusingly bad amount of the time! Huzzah.

Looking for primarily healers at this time, but exceptional players are always encouraged to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Come on people, join us. I'm working a swing shift just to meet raid times. :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
WTB healers and an unholy DK.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Taking any experienced/raid ready tanks?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/08/2011 5:36 AMPosted by Decimáte
Taking any experienced/raid ready tanks?

While we currently have enough tanks for raiding, our backup tank is on a break, so we could definitely use another.

Our main needs at the moment is quality DPS, preferably a rogue, an unholy DK, and an enhancement shaman.

As always, quality players are always encouraged to apply or speak with an officer about our current needs.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
New raid times: 4:30pm-6:30pm Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Attendance is always optional, some days work for some people, some don't. Come to what works for you.

Main needs for 25s are 1-2 healers and some more DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/bump

Killed something on 25man last night. Fun was had. Need more DPS though.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
/bump

Killed 2 things on 25man last night. We're special!

We also need some more DPS to fill out our roster. Apply at http://integritybaelgun.guildomatic.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]