[A] <The Valiant> Recruitment - 10 man

88 Night Elf Druid
The Valiant is a 10 man raiding guild of experienced, dedicated, and mature players who enjoy raiding at a semi-casual level. Our primary goals are to have fun and maintain a healthy pace of raid progression.

We expect a high level of professionalism and skill from our raiders. Raiders must know their class well, be experienced in raiding environments, and be committed to showing up to raids consistently and on time.

Our core 10 man group runs on weekdays Tuesday - Thursday 6-9pm. Players are expected to be able to raid 2 out of 3 of those evenings.

We are currently looking for the following classes to fill our core team:

Tank: Death Knight, Paladin
Healers: Shaman, Priest
Melee DPS: Frost DK, Feral Druid, Enhance Shaman, Paladin
Ranged DPS: Elem Shaman, Shadow Priest

Skilled players of any class are always welcome to apply. For more information and to apply, please visit us at thevaliantgh.guildlaunch.com. Feel free to whisper the GM – Silme or our Officers – Wanderìng, Elphÿ, and Zyngwin in game.
Edited by Silme on 9/9/2011 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
/tremor
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Interesting, I'll have to consider the option of faction changing should Horde prove to have nothing good on the raiding front.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
/TREMORRRRRRR
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
/QUAAAAAAAAAKE
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
/PANQUAAAAAAAAAKE

fix'd lol (jk, panquake is gone /sad)

Tassir/Catharsis:

Please consider. I have been filling in for H-LK for these guys and have run some other encounters with them.

Extremely professional and calm group of raiders who don't mind those joking and having a little fun (as long as you're not interrupting raid schedule)

I'll be reinstating my application today. :)

Also: Silme, on another note, I will be sending a fantastic raider your direction with a slew of server firsts on Kel'thuzad.
Edited by Rarecandy on 11/24/2010 8:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
/bumpers ^.^
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
I considered requiring logs for applicants but decided against it. While they are a good measure of raid awareness and competence, I decided to require a lower entry point for the guild. If an applicant's gear and application questionnaire deserve looking into we will raid with him or her to get a better sense of skill.

That's not to say I will rule it out in the future, however at this point, given our guild's goals, I don't believe they are warranted.
Edited by Silme on 11/27/2010 11:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Tassir. Just transfer back you nub.
Grizzly hills needs you.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
Ah, yes. It's been a while since I've uploaded new ones. I need to get back into the habit of doing it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
BUMP
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
/tremor totem
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
im actually looking for a good raiding guild come January. i may not know many of the ICC bosses. but i've always been willing to learn. =3

this toon will be alli when cata is released. and i'll have plenty time to actually raid next month. so i'll guess i'll apply =3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]