Should I go Holy or Disc for PVE?

85 Night Elf Priest
Currently, I have disc for PVP (which I intend to keep btw) and holy for PVE. However, some people said go disc for PVE atm and leave holy alone. Should I? What's the benefits of both? I like chakra, casting a renew and then flash heal with chakra on seems like it's pretty awesome. Should I give up holy? I haven't done any PVE on this girl in ages, and for cata I want to do both pve and pvp. Seems disc is great for tank heals, or is it better for raid heals? I hate raid healing, so what's best for tank heals? Also, since the patch things have changed, so I gotta ask, is SP and Intellect the way to gem/enchant on PVE gear? Should I dip into haste with reforge? Sorry for all the questions, im just a PVP buff looking for a little PVE action in the new expansion and maybe a bit before even.
Reply Quote
83 Tauren Priest
If you hate raid healing don't go holy.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Priest
Just keep it as holy. the ICC content is doable with a pvp disc spec :P
Also it gives you more versatility with your character
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]