Flying

85 Tauren Warrior
How nice will it be not having to run your butt off in Azeroth come Cata.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm going to enjoy stealing herbs from people on my tauren druid. NANANANANANANA FLIGHTFORM.
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Priest
Running gives you character bah I can't wait
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Flying in the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, come release of Cataclysm is gonna be pretty awesome. I may drive around the continents as well as I like exploring areas via a ground vehicle at times. =)

Here is to hoping some great looking mounts are in this expansion. =)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Flying in the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, come release of Cataclysm is gonna be pretty awesome. I may drive around the continents as well as I like exploring areas via a ground vehicle at times. =)

We get 2 Camels..doesn't get any better than that.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
^ truth
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

12/02/2010 9:57 PMPosted by Omang

We get 2 Camels..doesn't get any better than that.

Yup. Very true. I'm looking forward to obtaining one in the future. =)
Reply Quote
60 Human Warlock
I'm level 61 I have expert riding but I can't get my gryphon to fly... any one know what I'm doing wrong?
Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Hunter
07/24/2011 05:36 PMPosted by Skinnwalker
I'm level 61 I have expert riding but I can't get my gryphon to fly... any one know what I'm doing wrong?

Same here. I bought the gryphon in Orgrimar
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
07/24/2011 05:36 PMPosted by Skinnwalker

Holy thread Necro, batman.

Anyways, to answer your question, buy the "Flight License" from the Flying Trainer. He is up near the flight path guy in Orgrimmar.

Until you buy the flight license, you will only be able to fly in Outlands (the level 60-70 zones). Make sure you DONT buy "Cold Weather Flying", that is to fly in the level 70-80 zones.

You can message me in game if you are still confused.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]