In the 49's last night we saw several issues which I think are shared across other brackets but we can use this thread to hopefully summarize whats going on.
1) Players from certain battlegroups were unable to join a game when in the queue for 45+ minutes. Those games were full most of time but they don't have priority over people who just got out of games and re-queued or aren't linked properly.
We did get a few players from Stormstrike and Vindication in our games last night with players mostly from Ruin. Players from Vengeance and Nightfall who were in the queue for quite a while were not able to join, though they were seeing the queue and the average wait time was adjusting.
2) Sometimes when a player gets a pop for WSG and click accept the window goes away but they never join the game.
3) The first game of the night was 7/7 even though there were 2-5+ players on either faction waiting to get in. After that game ended we had a full 10 players rest of evening.
One of the players from the 39 bracket in Teamspeak mentioned the same thing happened for the first game of evening for that bracket also. Seems like some sort of bug with the new system.
4) The queue system in general seems to be operating a little strange.
Below are two examples of what I mean:
A) One of my guild mates on horde was in queue for 27 minutes, a game ended and I re-queued. I got a pop for WSG almost instantly yet he missed the game somehow.
B) Several times last night I queued right after a game. Other players in Teamspeak said it popped for them but I got nothing. About 2 minutes later I get into the game and there are still 3+ spots left.
5) Sometimes the client will get bugged and the minimap icon for battleground queues will flash in and out repeatedly and is sometimes accompanied by the sound and text indicators as if you are requeing repeatedly.
6) If you queue for WSG and AB, and WSG pops you are removed from the queue for AB. After the WSG games ends it doesn't put you back in the queue for AB.
7) Sometimes players are just being dropped from the Queue.
Please add feedback, and or comments to your experiences from other servers and brackets. I will then post this in the Bug Report forum and petition a GM to bring notice to the issues which I'm sure they are already aware of.