Where to Buy Level 80 PvP Weapons...

80 Gnome Mage
Hi, there was a thread on this subject on the original forum site that I was no longer able to respond to since everything there has become read-only now.

The OP in that thread was asking about level 80 PvP weapons and I responded that there weren't any, at least none that didn't require arena rating. I was wrong about that, apparently. I do a lot of BGs but I play kind of off and on, and the last time I played much was two or more months ago. I have managed through BGs and WG to get some okay armor, but was always stuck with poor weapons, but I thought that's just how it was.

Anyways, I was wrong, and happily so, and I appreciate those who did not take this gnome to task too harshly. And thanks to the info posted in that thread I was able to use the honor I had saved up to buy myself a nice new staff. Yes, I am sure it will be obsolete soon in Cataclysm, but it made me happy anyway :) Thanks all!

Ah, and the answer to the title of this post is one of the five goblins in the Dalaran sewer shanty town area, for anyone else who was wondering!
Reply Quote
80 Undead Death Knight
nm
Edited by Shinypoo on 11/19/2010 9:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
^ This is correct. Note that the tooltip still says it requires arena rating (or it did last time I checked) but it does not.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
^ This is correct. Note that the tooltip still says it requires arena rating (or it did last time I checked) but it does not.

It doesn't say that anymore. It did, but it was changed on Tuesday's patch. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]