Herald of the Titans

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Warrior
Still need just 1 healer to round out our Herald group and then we can get the achievement done.

If you are interested and are capable but dont quite have a full set, (ilvl 226 armor, 232 weapons/offhand/ranged) please contact me and we'll see about setting up an uld 25 to help finish you up.

Prefer a shaman healer but at this point we'll take anything.
90 Worgen Druid
We need to move our timetable up. People are hypothesizing that we'll get the Shattering Tuesday instead of the week before the expansion, so we will need to do this either today (Saturday), Sunday, or Monday.
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm all game but I am just not having any luck filling the final spot. :( Any help is appreciated!
90 Worgen Druid
I'll ask around Vox and see if anyone still has their sets. Maybe Church members have em... I know that one of the guys tanking this run had a resto shaman friend that healed his last one.
90 Worgen Druid
Kay, so I talked to Sêer and he's got a resto set together that should be ready for tomorrow. If we're going to do this, we'll need to do it tomorrow night if we can.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]