How can I move my general/chat bar?

(Locked)

I've been playing with some Bartender type addons that move my bars around, and as such, I now have empty space in the bottom left of my screen, with the chat area well above it. Is there an in-game way to move the chat bar around, or do I need an addon for it?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Right-click the main chat tab and choose unlock. You should be able to move it then, after that repeat and choose lock to keep from accidentally moving it around.
90 Night Elf Druid
Right click on the tabs at the top that lable the channel and click unlock. Also i just found an amazing chat addon called prat that lets you resize your chat box as well
90 Dwarf Priest
Right click on the tabs at the top that lable the channel and click unlock. Also i just found an amazing chat addon called prat that lets you resize your chat box as well

you can resize it without prat by going to the very lower right hand corner and dragging there.
Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.

-Dohoren
Edited by Dohoren on 8/18/2014 9:50 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]