The People Behind the Pixels!

36 Goblin Warrior
((

Australian Shepherd?

You mean a crockydoil mate?

))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol- Vivi- I am NOT a deplorable.... You know you love me and you mourned when I took Zeirah and xferred off the server after Blizz removed the need for me to sell my beloved deadly blunderbusses and mithril casings. But- GUESS WHAT! I am coming back to torment you and FM trade once more, although I won't be spamming my advertisements unless asked :D

Much love-
Mia- aka Miso :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Name: Nathan
Profession: Full-time student, second-year intern as substance abuse counselor and case manager
Family: Wife (Rachael), Children (Harvey and Clara)
Pets: Three dogs (Ruby, Elizabeth, and Matilida)
Characters: Matsu'jin, Lao Weilung
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Name: Tony

Profession: I.T. Flunky

Pets: Ziggy ( we think he is a silver tabby, but not really sure. we saved him from a taco bell parking lot)

Toons:
Fangren 90 SV Hunter
Emberwilde 85 Ele Shammy
Talruum 72 Ww monk
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Name - Amy

Age - 24 (Good god where did time go..oh wait..)

Pets - Three cats
Hands - Our delightfully retarded tabby (yes, she is mentally impaired)
Styx - The Drama Queen (tabby)
Jack Monster - The Devil (Siamese)
They're all somehow related, as being rescued from a family that didn't believe in spaying or neutering their animals. Hands is the only one that has deformations, with extra toes on every foot and her mental problems but we love her regardless.

Toons - Chaillu - My lovely Draenei Priest.
Anthina - Furytard
Spicymango - Farmbot druid. No, I don't bot but I got banned for it because Blizz thought I was. Thankfully all was resolved and I'm not on a blacklist for banning. Woot?

I have many many MANY other toons but I don't play them often. Normally all my toons would be capped by now but I find leveling in this expansion to be dull. I used to be on another RP server but transferred in early Cata for some reason. I'm Alliance because of the Draenei. *Hangs head in shame* It's the legs...

I enjoy PvE with a little PvP sprinkled on top, although healing on Chaillu in PvP is a VERY new thing. I love the social aspect of WoW although sadly a lot of the community seems to be dead or buried in a corner somewhere, collecting dust. Hit me up sometime if you're ever bored. ^_^

(FOR THE HORDE!)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Name: Carter

From: Lots of places. Born and raised in Arkansas (always a Hog at heart), lived in Cali, Hawaii, Texas, and now currently reside in Memphis.

Pets: A my wifes cat, Alex, that apparently is immune to battery acid, anti-freeze, and rat poison. No matter what I try to get rid of that monster she still finds ways to pee in my dirty laundry.

Life: Happily married with a crazy little 15 month old boy, Aidan.

Toons: If you see a Horde character running around that starts with Cart then its likely me.

Gaming: Oddly enough I never really played many video games before WoW. I was roped into playing by a lovely couple I worked with at the Houston Zoo and once I got past the nerdiness of the game, I began to understand that the game for me was much more of a social medium. Having lived away from my family and RL friends for a number of years while my wife continues to persue her career, I found a place in the game and in my awesome guild to meet new and interesting people.

The thing that continues to amaze me about this game is that every time I log in to raid, I'm meeting up with this large group of people from all walks of life who work together through these complex strategies and individual roles to meet a goal. And all this is done over the internet through a quirky and fun game interface that lets me do ridiculous things like throw a paper airplane in someones back pack.

If it wasn't for WoW, I would likely never give myself the chance to be able to find anything in common with many of the people I play with. Many of them don't like the same music as me, have the same views on religion or politics, have the same education or economic status, yet despite all of those boundaries to overcome I've found that we all share the same basic values: we love our families and friends, and we enjoy the company of others. I find that WoW has only reinforced a value I've always treasured; that despite the differences I see from the outside, the majority of people aren't really that different from me at all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
*edit* Oh my. Forgot about this thread, and how old it was. I'd typed up a new reply here, then looked through it and saw that I'd already posted in 2011. So you can see mine here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074268380?page=3#49

Too funny. I apparently need more caffeine today. (or less?)
Edited by Jinglz on 1/19/2013 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
*edit* Oh my. Forgot about this thread, and how old it was. I'd typed up a new reply here, then looked through it and saw that I'd already posted in 2011. So you can see mine here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074268380?page=3#49

Too funny. I apparently need more caffeine today. (or less?)

Maybe less LOL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Yeah apparently. :-)

<3 Marg
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
01/17/2013 09:59 PMPosted by Shalahr
Lol- Vivi- I am NOT a deplorable

I know, I was only joking. ;0)

I am coming back to torment you and FM trade once more

Hurray!

01/19/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Jinglz
Forgot about this thread, and how old it was.

That's the thing, Jinglz. I go back and read mine and it's rather out of date. :p

I "rarely raid"? Hah!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Maybe i should update my post on here? Not much as changed but....well nothing but my age and the list of toons. What to do, What to do....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I updated mine a bit... mostly only to change the pets I have, my age, my kids' ages... nothing else. I'd feel like I'm changing a journal entry. I like leaving it mostly as-is. :-)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Alright i updated mine. Changed the pets since i had to put one down yesterday. and added the snakes i have....well not me personally, but the people i live with have.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1074268380?page=1#15
Edited by Margerdria on 1/23/2013 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I love snakes! I'm so sorry that you had to put one of your dogs down yesterday. That is never easy to go through. I hope you were able to hold it as you said your goodbyes.

(*hugs*)
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I love snakes! I'm so sorry that you had to put one of your dogs down yesterday. That is never easy to go through. I hope you were able to hold it as you said your goodbyes.

(*hugs*)

Sadly i wasn't there when little boo was put down. My Wife was (though her and i are seperated, her and i are still good friends.) But the other 3 dogs are still healthy and active!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]