What Turalyon is.

81 Draenei Shaman
1. A great server.
2. One with a decent balance (with the WG changes, more Allys will probably come back).
3. A stable server.

Feel free to add onto the list.
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
The server of Woopee.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
KNR
Can someone confirm that the Turalyon server is actually still in the New York Datacenter?

I know Blizzard has been juggling stuff around lately.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Turalyon has never been in the New York datacenter, so your question is confusing.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
KNR
http://www.wowwiki.com/US_realm_list_by_datacenter

New York Datacenter (used to be Boston)

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Hunh... well, we're now grouped with Nightfall, so I would assume it's still the same location. We'll probably be grouped with Retaliation soon enough.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Hunh... well, we're now grouped with Nightfall, so I would assume it's still the same location. We'll probably be grouped with Retaliation soon enough.

we already are. I keep running into players from Area 52 and Terrokar.

them I don't mind, but nighfall makes me cry :(
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
I could have sworn we were still at the Boston datacenter. Then I looked at what you linked and lo & behold, it moved on July 20, 2010. That's recent enough for me to not feel bad about not knowing. lol
Edited by Bakemono on 11/20/2010 2:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Turalyon is a server with too many damn Hordelings.

They all don't realize they picked the wrong team.

Go (WoWs) Blue Team!

(Since RvB's Red team kicks way more ass than the Blue team.)
Edited by Crazyterran on 11/20/2010 8:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Go away CT.
Reply Quote
Turalyon is a server that has an odur of a sharp, yet flavourful cheese. Like a well aged Gouda.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
KNR
Smoked Gouda?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Surprisingly cordial people. Turalyon has much less in the way of casual jerkery than I've seen in other server communities.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Surprisingly cordial people. Turalyon has much less in the way of casual jerkery than I've seen in other server communities.

I attribute this to the "herb" market on the server

Wow, apparently those herbs have done a number on your character.

Go away CT.

NOU
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue

Nah I made him look old on purpose. I'm not sure why, but to me the awesomeness of a fighter who's really strong and experienced is further enhanced if he's also old. Strong + wise + experienced + good fighter = badass, but strong + wise + experienced + good fighter + old = BADASS.

It's like that "grizzled veteran" appeal. He's seen and survived a lot of sh*t, etc.
Edited by Bakemono on 11/20/2010 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Nah I made him look old on purpose. I'm not sure why, but to me the awesomeness of a fighter who's really strong and experienced is further enhanced if he's also old. Strong + wise + experienced + good fighter = badass, but strong + wise + experienced + good fighter + old = BADASS.

It's like that "grizzled veteran" appeal. He's seen and survived a lot of sh*t, etc.

For Orc, surviving and seeing a lot of !**! includes the second war!

You were part of the Horde that tried to commit Genocide on the Humans/Dwarves/High Elves!

FOR LOTHAR!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue

For Orc, surviving and seeing a lot of !**! includes the second war!

You were part of the Horde that tried to commit Genocide on the Humans/Dwarves/High Elves!

FOR LOTHAR!

Rofl lore ftw. Yeah, when I get bored I try to think of RP-style backstories for my character(s) just to make it more interesting for myself to play lol I've never actually played seriously on an RP realm and I haven't shared any of these self-created RP backstories with anyone, but rest assured they are pretty awesome and it definitely makes questing and raiding (and PvP) more interesting for me. Lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]