What Turalyon is.

85 Orc Death Knight
Turalyon makes me want to be a better person.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Duck, I don't like you as a Night Elf. You need to be tiny again.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Turalyon is great because I provide full service hugs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I moved here from Shandris. Turalyon is the best server I've been on yet. Best ping, good uptime, decent folks. I'd say the only downside has been Might's disbanding. I hope that doesn't hurt the realm's polish too much in Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
we got two good ret paladins :P

rawful and swolfz :P horde side FTW

is my picture showing me as a bloodelf but is saying im a troll lol
Edited by Elithara on 11/24/2010 11:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Can't help myself.

"That's what Turalyon is, you know. It's not just a server and some forums and continents and people, that's what Turalyon needs. But what this is... what Turalyon really is... is community."
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
^

What he said
Reply Quote
85 Troll Warlock
Duck, I don't like you as a Night Elf. You need to be tiny again.

:P i think the ducket went insane
Reply Quote
Turalyon is simply the best Eastern PvE server and the only server where my ping can go below 30ms, good stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ive been on a few servers, and I feel like Turalyon has been good to me. Until about 3mo ago I felt the balance has been great. Recently I have seen a lot of my friends and people I know faction change tho from alli to horde tho. Theres been quite a few, and WG on alli has been lacking to no end.

However with the shattering im seeing a lot of alli I havnt seen in a while so I hope Tol'Barad will be very popular and good like WG once was. Im just hoping the pvp issue ive been seeing lately is just a lack of interest issue (well wow has had like no content in forever now... and WG doesnt really hold interest anymore as Toravon is meh for gear now and no real reason besides the achieves anymore...)

That said this IS a PVE server so my arguement is kinda moot at that point.
Edited by Omnishinzui on 11/30/2010 4:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]