<BAD> Recruitment open for heroic progression

85 Tauren Hunter
BAD
1/13[25H] 4/13[10H]

Current Recruitment needs: (as always all applicants are always considered.)

Mage: HIGH
Warlock: HIGH
Elemental Shaman: HIGH
Hunter: HIGH
Holy Paladin: HIGH
other DPS: MODERATE
other healers: MODERATE
tanks: LOW - possible position for 4th tank for 10mans and swing tank for 25s. Non paladin.

We are also currently looking players for the bench. If you are experienced but do not have the time to full time raid but are willing to make yourself available if we need to fill a slot, feel free to app.

What is <BAD>?
BAD is a World of Warcraft horde guild on the Demon Soul server (US, PvP). While our server is not on the bleeding edge of PvE progression, we have enjoyed many accomplishments in The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King. BAD has members from all over the world, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, Taiwan, the Netherlands, and New Zealand, to name a few. BAD was created by Runnin on September 25th, 2007 and is Demon Soul's oldest raiding guild. The guild leader is Padwar, assisted by officers Valkyrion and Disappoint.

Atmosphere
BAD strives to provide a great gaming experience for its members by maintaining a fun, yet mature atmosphere with an emphasis on teamwork. We have high expectations of our raiders to perform but our raid leaders take a calm approach to mastering new content. There is no yelling and screaming, but rather constructive criticism aimed at solving problems and refining strategies rather than pointing fingers or placing blame. Members are expected to resolve any differences in an adult fashion - drama is not tolerated. The result has been an enjoyable and productive place to game, and one we are proud of.

Schedule
We know what it's like to fit time for your favorite hobby into a busy schedule. Many of our members are working professionals, college students, and have family commitments, just like you. BAD makes efficient use of raid time allowing us to progress through content at our own pace with a much smaller time investment than most guilds. Our current weekly raid schedule is: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 9:00pm - 12:00am EST.

Loot System
BAD distributes raid drops via a Loot Council system. We make every effort to award loot as fairly as possible and it has been very successful for us. As many factors as possible are taken into consideration when awarding loot, including: player performance, attendance, preparedness, time since last loot, and significance of upgrade.

How do I Join?

If you are interested in becoming a member of BAD, you can find more specifics about what classes we are currently recruiting and what we expect of new members by following this link http://www.badguild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=430 Please read all the information provided before submitting an application.

www.badguild.com
Edited by Central on 5/15/2011 8:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
BUR
this means i can delete my level one tauren hunter named central!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
BAD
That's rude.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
this means i can delete my level one tauren hunter named central!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
BAD
don't feed central red meat.. he'll be slave to the porcelain throne.. im just sayin =\
Reply Quote
Versa, your equipped gear makes you so much cooler than everybody in this thread combined.
/bow
Reply Quote
80 Troll Priest
BAD
don't feed central red meat.. he'll be slave to the porcelain throne.. im just sayin =\

oh trust me versa, i know.
AND HE LOOKS AMAZING.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
BAD
Hey we need healers.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
You need to be doing good DPS for Vampiric Embrace to be useful :P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
You need to be doing good DPS for Vampiric Embrace to be useful :P

^ owned
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
BUR
Why are all of the portraits blacked out?
Reply Quote
To protect the innocent

LOL ONLY BLUE
Reply Quote
95 Orc Hunter
Why are all of the portraits blacked out?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/968626886?page=9#176
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
BUR
how can we recruit members with our avatars blacked out? this is crazy!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
How come you're never on when I try and talk to you Central baby?
Reply Quote
58 Troll Druid
BAD
Because I'm at work!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
12/06/2010 9:06 AMPosted by Raven
Because I'm at work!

F yo work, TAAAALK TOOOOO MEEEEEEEEE
Reply Quote
58 Troll Druid
BAD
12/06/2010 9:58 AMPosted by Hasselhawk
12/06/2010 9:06 AMPosted by Raven
Because I'm at work!

F yo work, TAAAALK TOOOOO MEEEEEEEEE

That is why I have multiple monitors.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]