Finding achievement server/guild

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So I have tried several different methods to find a server or guild with good achievement support with little success. I looked at the top achievement points guilds and looked at their websites (most have heavy raiding schedules). I have posted on the achieve forums looking for an achievement guild and only got one reply. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me in my search for a guild/server to transfer to?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
If you are interested, we are pretty achievement focused as a guild. We are a small guild on Stormreaver with more mature (aka adult) players. We do progression raiding only 2 nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday (8 central time), with achievement or other fun runs happening most nights of the week. Three of us have over 10k achieve points and a few aren't far behind us.

Let me know if you are interested! Pop on as an alt and pst, or check out or website at http://www.disturbed-guild.net

Edited by Joline on 11/18/2010 7:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Your guild sounds perfect. That being said Im not sure how thrilled my significant other will be about faction-changing...... hmm
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump, any horde achievement guilds?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]