Cataclysm is coming! <A>Incarnate recruiting.

85 Troll Priest
is the content really the same difficulty between 25 and 10?
i figured itd just be easier on raid leaders to focus on a 25 rather than dealing with splitting up the raiders into 2-3 10s. must be nice not having to deal with 10 mans for achievements and the few BiS drops anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Normal modes in the first week of an expansion are serious *###ing business guys.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Don't try to tell me to not keep my guild's recruitment thread bumped. What a stupid post.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Posted by Eggnuggets
is the content really the same difficulty between 25 and 10?
i figured itd just be easier on raid leaders to focus on a 25 rather than dealing with splitting up the raiders into 2-3 10s. must be nice not having to deal with 10 mans for achievements and the few BiS drops anymore.

Quite the opposite, actually.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Posted by Ristaccia
[quote="null"]15363455499

So was Heroic Lich King.[/quote]

So was Putricide, Sindragosa, Deathwhisper, and every other boss in ICC. What's your point?

Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Recruitment is still open. We're currently 8/12 on 25-man, close to having a 9th down.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/ner-zhul/Incarnate/rating.tier11_25
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
EDIT: lol, bumping the wrong thread.
Edited by Lottie on 1/1/2011 3:38 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]