Procrastinator ICC 10- Friday 26th 9:30PM

80 Dwarf Rogue
So, I totally dropped the ball. I could give you a long sob story that would probably leave you totally dry eyed, but I'll just say it.

I waited to damn long to kill Arthas. So yeah. I would like to find a group for him, if any are still killing him.

I've got the gear, and the know-how. Well, I've been up to Sindy on my priest and paladin, and watched my brother fight Arthas if that counts :/. I'd definitely research the fight.

So this is kind of a far-cry. Just throwing it out there.
Edited by Feilorina on 11/19/2010 8:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
i know the fight but don't have a kill on this character so i guess i could use one

(please ignore my terrible gems tia)
Edited by Naide on 11/18/2010 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Rogue
I can probably round up both of my cousins, they are tanks. Sykeh has an incredible raid leading voice. Dude has just about the lowest voice I've ever heard on vent.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Depending on when you decide to go, I could possibly be persuaded to show up and wreck @*%!. I don't think I need to quote my qualifications or anything.

Do need to enchant my cloak and @*%! though. Engineering changes wtf
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
just run some randoms with me and bam mats for your cloak enchant
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Rogue
Yeah its okay. I trust a lot of the forum goers. Yeah, I like the tinkering changes they made, being that it can stack with enchants.

But I'm sad we can't use them in Rated BG's.

I was thinking possibly next Wednesday night, or Friday. I'm aware it's around Thanksgiving, but I really don't have many options left. Unless I did it tomorrow night, but that is way short notice.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I can make friday e-z, just set the time.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Rogue
Probably 9:30 Central. Next Friday.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Word. I'll be around. If I'm not on for some reason, Naide knows how to find me anyway.
Reply Quote
Probably 9:30 Central. Next Friday.

I could probably make that. Man, I need to regem, though. Stupid spirit.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
can't do friday evenings, that's when i fight dragons irl
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I can possibly do it if I'm not working. And yeah, wtf engineering changes, gotta get my stuff enchanted too >:
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
~
Edited by Glacierthief on 11/19/2010 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I would be down for this as well. Next Friday or next Wednesday, either works.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
can't do friday evenings, that's when i fight dragons irl

looks like some people can't make it to D&D night this week so i'm free today. not sure about next week, i'll let you know.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Lemme go by next friday i'll have a full tanking set
Edited by Umbreon on 11/19/2010 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Count me in, I would really like to go. Send me a calendar invite or whisper me in game.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hey Feilor, you should change the topic name so it's easier to find for other people looking to do LK.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Rogue
So Sykeh has graciously agreed to tank it, meaning I need one other tank. Also, I've had no healers express interest, unless Naide happens to be one. So yeah, as of the moment, I need 1 tank and 2 healers.

Edit: Ho snap! Glacierthief, are you a tank? I'm too lazy to armory. If so, do you get along with warriors?
Edited by Feilorina on 11/19/2010 8:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Kara could maybe be talked into tanking it, but you'd have to do "favors" for him to agree to it.
Edited by Solarea on 11/19/2010 8:45 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]