I claim this land...

90 Tauren Hunter
FOR TORENHIRE!

Welcome to the new The Scryers forum, everyone!
Reply Quote
hiya.

/castsequence Deathcoil, Curse of Elements, Immolate, Fear, Chaosbolt, Conflagerate.

The OP is now dead.

I CLAIM THIS LAND IN NAME OF ALL LOCKS AND HEREBY COPYRIGHT MY CLAIM AND HAVE HAD IT NOTARIZED!!!

BOW BEFORE ME MORTALS!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
To late a Rotten Luck'er got here first!
Reply Quote
To late a Rotten Luck'er got here first!

Well unfortunately rotten luck didnt go thru the proper channels and make it nice and legal. Its all mine now.

I guess its just Rotten Luck =P
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
hiya.

/castsequence Deathcoil, Curse of Elements, Immolate, Fear, Chaosbolt, Conflagerate.

The OP is now dead.

I CLAIM THIS LAND IN NAME OF ALL LOCKS AND HEREBY COPYRIGHT MY CLAIM AND HAVE HAD IT NOTARIZED!!!

BOW BEFORE ME MORTALS!!!

Too bad I have this unopened Certified letter which holds my claim, and it's post marked from 2 weeks ago
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
hiya.

The OP is now dead.

BOW BEFORE ME MORTALS!!!

Too bad I have this unopened Certified letter which holds my claim, and it's post marked from 2 weeks ago

screenshot or it didn't happen!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
hiya.

The OP is now dead.

BOW BEFORE ME MORTALS!!!

screenshot or it didn't happen!

Curses! Foiled again!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
This is why I love our realm.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

Yes always nice to see god-modding is alive and well at least some where :D

If you're guild's been around since WoW first launched raise your hand! *raises hand* I'm more proud of that then anything else. <3 Rotten Luck!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
<hands out shamrocks to everyone>
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
*struts*
Reply Quote

Yes always nice to see god-modding is alive and well at least some where :D

If you're guild's been around since WoW first launched raise your hand! *raises hand* I'm more proud of that then anything else. <3 Rotten Luck!

HEY ILL GOD-MOD IF I WANT TO AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

CAPS MAKE MY WORDS MORE IMPORTANT TOO!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes... yes. This is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... This Land!
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Do you have a flag?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
A flag? We don't need a bloody flag! We live here!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
No flag, no country! Those are the rules.... that I just made up.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
If you're claiming it for Torenhire, you're also claiming it for me, since I'm his mom and all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
No flag, no country! Those are the rules.... that I just made up.

and I'm backing them up with this GUN...lent to me by the national rifle association :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Yessssssss!

Who knew that British transvestite comedians were so popular with the WoW crowd?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]