Welcome: Please Read!

85 Tauren Druid
11/24/2010 9:10 AMPosted by Monkeymafia
This thread claimed for the Core Forces.

EDIT: Why am I still a tauren, I totally morphed into a fugly troll already.

Traitor
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
12/06/2010 2:08 PMPosted by Galli
11/24/2010 9:10 AMPosted by Monkeymafia
This thread claimed for the Core Forces.

EDIT: Why am I still a tauren, I totally morphed into a fugly troll already.

Traitor
qft

~Sage
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
11/26/2010 8:00 AMPosted by Sage

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

HEY KIDS!!!!!! JOIN THE EMPIRE TODAY AND GET A WHOLE BASKET OF FRESH IMPERIAL COOKIES STRAIGHT FROM VAULT 59-B!!!! YAAYYY!!!! FEED YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hm... What kinda cookies? White chocolate macadamia?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
For a while there, I think we had Monkey as our cookie replenisher... but I suspect during the last term of Official Imperial Random Inactivity some trolls found the vault and started using the recently renovated and extremely well-stocked ovens and storage to bake their special cookies for their parties.

Currently, I have the suspected trolls trapped in the vault and have been forcing them to make me cookies via our expansive network of Imperial Monitoring Devices.

I'm sure they'd be happy to take orders - cause if they aren't, I close the air vents.
:D

~Sage
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
12/09/2010 8:42 PMPosted by Sage

I'm sure they'd be happy to take orders - cause if they aren't, I close the air vents.
:D

~Sage

O rly? Tell them I need my car washed, my bathroom cleaned and I want dinner hot and ready by the time I get home or so help me....

/fist shake
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I like to send them pictures of my thumb on the button :>

~Sage
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"Found It!"

/ Happy Dance

"Hello Whisperwind Forums." :D
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
wow you necro'd the sin out of this thread.

Nice.

~Sage
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
"It seemed the right thing to do, since it IS the Welcome Thread. :D

/hugs Sagetable
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]