Where Is Your Draenei Leader?

82 Blood Elf Hunter
His name is like Auchererdareareadrer. He got the last post in our WrA thread before it went read-only. I've been informed that he is the leader of Moon Guard, and his office resides in Goldshire. I'd go there but... yyyyyeaaaaaaaaaah.

this will not stand, strange draenei with the braided hair.
Reply Quote
35 Undead Rogue
His name is like Auchererdareareadrer. He got the last post in our WrA thread before it went read-only. I've been informed that he is the leader of Moon Guard, and his office resides in Goldshire. I'd go there but... yyyyyeaaaaaaaaaah.

this will not stand, strange draenei with the braided hair.

Oh look, Goldshire troll thread.

I guess some things will never change.
Edited by Ceb on 11/18/2010 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
This draenei has no authority on Moon Guard. I believe the only political powers are President Putnunch and Godking Didders. I'm a minister, if that helps.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh look, Goldshire troll thread.

I guess some things will never change.

no seriously, the draenei was funny.

AND AT ANY RATE, I thought this was the trade off. WrA makes a quip about your goldshire, you make a quip about our terrible progression, and we all drink until we pass out.

This draenei has no authority on Moon Guard. I believe the only political powers are President Putnunch and Godking Didders. I'm a minister, if that helps.

do you do weddings?
Edited by Demitri on 11/18/2010 8:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I wasn't aware Didders had a Draenei.
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Hunter
He does.

Now you know.

and knowing is half the battle ~*
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
We Draenei secretly own Moon Guard.

It's all a conspiracy.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

It's all a conspiracy.

Fel.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

He does, and he is the real reason for the Cataclysm. You see, the day Azeroth shatters will be the day Didders Re-customizes his Draenei into a Female Draenei so he can /waggle during our ICC raid.

When a certain person sees that, the rage generated will sunder all. Deathwing will scramble to fly around going all RAWR! in hopes of taking credit for the sundering.

Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Hunter

It's all a conspiracy.

Can I be the lovable, yet somewhat prickly reporter with the chip on their shoulder? I'll ignore all the advice from others saying, "LEAVE IT ALONE, KID," and get in over my head.

Or course the real climax of the story comes when I fall in love with the Draenei mob leader and have to make a choice between justice and my ~*~heart~*~.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Is this where we sign-up?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

He does, and he is the real reason for the Cataclysm. You see, the day Azeroth shatters will be the day Didders Re-customizes his Draenei into a Female Draenei so he can /waggle during our ICC raid.

When a certain person sees that, the rage generated will sunder all. Deathwing will scramble to fly around going all RAWR! in hopes of taking credit for the sundering.

I'll wear his skin as a housecoat.

That, or my man-shaman will finally get some.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid

It's all a conspiracy.

The Gnomes secretly own the Draenei.

It's all a deeper conspiracy.
Am I a bad person for taking this as a gerbiling reference?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

It's all a conspiracy.

The Gnomes secretly own the Draenei.

It's all a deeper conspiracy.

...Fel.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

do you do weddings?

My fiancé/husband thing does.

http://wilsonwi.wordpress.com/2009/10/06/hey-kids-do-you-like-getting-married/
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Obey your draenei overlords.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Ok, seriously, take your cuttle*@%@* and gtfo. We do not need you squids getting a god complex.

Fel. . .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]