H <Every Tasty Bite> now recruiting

85 Tauren Druid
The Basics: <Every Tasty Bite> - Horde - PvE - US/Nazgrel - Raiding/

The Website: http://every-tasty-bite.wowstead.com

The Days & Times: Tues Wed and Thur 7pm to 11pm est (server time)

----------------------------

If you enjoy a certain aspect of this game, chances are we do, too!

We are every tasty bite, a small, tight-knit guild that's been together since Ulduar. We come from all walks of life--working professionals, bartenders, full-time students, teachers--and we have fun doing what we do best, which is enjoying this game.

The core of the guild is relaxed and casual. We have fun doing whatever everyone else is doing. . We also love to raid. Essentially, if it's end-game, we're doing it.

Raiding: Within the guild, we run a tight 10man progression team. A lot of the team comes from very advanced progression (BC, WotLK, & cata). We don't waste our time. There are three raid nights and we make the most of them. We expect our raiders to be well-read on the encounters and willing to adjust to the needs of each fight. We don't take kindly to extended AFKs, showing up late without notification, or making the same mistake on each attempt. Outside of that, we have a blast in raids. We love to joke and goof around, as long as it's not at the expense of progression.

Ready to Apply

Go to http://every-tasty-bite.wowstead.com.

If you have any questions, you can talk with us in game or post on the website.
Edited by Jinxcat on 1/24/2011 12:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
Nope.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for your solid guild. Ran with you all before and had more fun than i usually do mowing down ulduar hardmodes + algalon, but not in a hardcore environment w/ elitists which a lot of progression guilds try to create. These people truly just enjoy the game, and play it well.

Side note: recruiting on Nazgrel forums might actually hurt your guild more than help it...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
bump, i like turkeysex...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Bump it up!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Ur all wizards
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
bump for server 1st heroic lich king
Edited by Jinxcat on 1/24/2011 12:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
haha nice! i heard lagspyke solo heal'd it
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
If only your raids ended at 10 server!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I didn't look at healing but everyone from btdt told me not to invite u bamf :3 and vixen most of our raiders leave at 10 and or lose there focus and brains.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Bump for the ending of Snowpocalypse, and the inevitable return to low raid attendance
Edited by Bockscar on 2/9/2011 2:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I think he deliberately included that as troll bait.

At least someone doesn't let their rage/jelly blind them.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
LET US TALK ABOUT ME SOME MORE.

Also thug aim manual blinking and yay my first forum post ever
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]