How many times...

85 Night Elf Druid
I did Violet Hold with an easter basket equipped on my mage :/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I did it once or twice. I've forgotten to get back into shadowform after rezzing up quite a few times though.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Rogue
I was wearing my "around town" gear for an entire heroic once recently. It consists of the skull mask level 70 rogue helm (with run speed gem), and the trinket that makes everyone dance. I've never run anything with my pole out for the entire run, though, as a melee class that requires a specific type of weapon equipped for every single ability, that's something rogues notice rather quickly.

I've run heroics in my PvP gear/spec more than a few times too.
Edited by Lvlonealt on 11/18/2010 8:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I did like the first wing of HICC 25 the other day with a pvp trinket on in my pvp spec. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why my dps was so bad until somebody mentioned my trinket. : /
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
...have you finished a dungeon and just then realized you did the whole thing with your fishing pole equiped?

I tanked a H. PoS with the bone pole from the fishing daily. No one seemed to notice since everything died before I ever had to use a strike.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've done it a few times on my hunter. I've also done a couple of arenas in BC wearing a fishing pole with this toon. I blame my 2v2 partner for those though. He made me fish with him while we waited for matches.
Reply Quote
0. But I've done it in BGs many many times.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I've tanked a dungeon untalented once. Does that count?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]