Blood Furnace, Do's, Don'ts and General guide

80 Blood Elf Hunter
Lol Red why are you so mad? Everytime anything comes out of your mouth its rage, I've been in the same guild as you b4 and all you did was QQ about not getting to raid and beg for mats, As for Lovemuffins, you're a lvl 74, at least get on your main to troll before failing. Or is that your main, because if it is I feel bad for you ;D.

Rage more please <3
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
Gil.....All you're doing is feeding the trolls. Just ignore them and get on with life. This guide isn't even going to help that much, not many new players will see it...In fact all you've successfully done is poke the trolls with a pointy stick and say "Eat this". I like the idea, but you're doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Lol Red why are you so mad? Everytime anything comes out of your mouth its rage, I've been in the same guild as you b4 and all you did was QQ about not getting to raid and beg for mats, As for Lovemuffins, you're a lvl 74, at least get on your main to troll before failing. Or is that your main, because if it is I feel bad for you ;D.

Rage more please <3

are you retarded?
Edited by Lovedmuffins on 11/24/2010 12:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
is this better?

inb4 nice gear dude!. i haven't raided seriously since naxx kthnx.

BTW nice level 60 trinket bro.
Reply Quote
84 Troll Mage

Rage more please <3

lol i haven't been mad for a long time when it comes to conversing with ignorant players like yourself, but let's get something straight...i have no idea who you are and i have never been in a guild where i haven't raided since i am one of the best pvers this server has to offer...it doesn't say much but ask people that matter and they will tell you the same thing.

i'm not saying i'm good i'm just saying i'm better than you, and please tell everyone the name of the guild i "was" in with you...i would like to be enlightened.

._. Just Sayin

<3 Red have my babies?

^.~
Edited by Redhell on 11/24/2010 12:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
84 Troll Mage
God someone has an inflated ego.

You should try to actually do something in PvE before thinking you are the best.

i never said i was the best now did i? i apologize that i don't have some of the achieve's you have but being on BF there isn't a lot i can do...i transfered to a 8/12 HM 25 ICC guild back in may and was there for a good 2-3 months, however we didn't really progress due to the GM bringing in 2-3 new people each week...i was the best ranged dps they had and for me joining their guild with hardly any HM 25 ICC exp and 10/25 ICC gear at best i think i did pretty well.

._. Just Sayin
Edited by Redhell on 11/24/2010 1:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I make better brownies than everyone on this forum.
Edited by Káryna on 11/24/2010 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
84 Troll Mage
God someone has an inflated ego.

You should try to actually do something in PvE before thinking you are the best.

i never said i was the best now did i? i apologize that i don't have some of the achieve's you have but being on BF there isn't a lot i can do...i transfered to a 8/12 HM 25 ICC guild back in may and was there for a good 2-3 months, however we didn't really progress due to the GM bringing in 2-3 new people each week...i was the best ranged dps they had and for me joining their guild with hardly any HM 25 ICC exp and 10/25 ICC gear at best i think i did pretty well.

._. Just Sayin

You edited out the part where you said you were the best PvE player on the server. Too bad i didn't quote it.

That said, i never played with you, i got no idea if you are good or not, honestly i don't care that much, its just the ''im better than everyone'' attitude some people have here tend to irk me.

truthfully i edited it to fix a spelling error xD but i have the quote you are speaking of..

i am one of the best pvers this server has to offer

i believe i am one of the best, but surely not the best by any means...there are some people on this server that surpass me pve wise, like yourself i would assume.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Magic brownies?

Only if you supply the magic.
Reply Quote
84 Troll Mage

Magic brownies?

Only if you supply the magic.

don't lie soda, your brownies are poison...they made Rokokos look the way he does =/
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
how did this thread turn into this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]