85 Blood Elf Paladin
how did this thread turn into this?

Want some magic brownies? =)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
i prefer muffins.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
i quit this game because too many bads are playing it. Game's dead after TBC, time to move on.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
redhell, stop telling other people that you are better than them.

I LOVE YOU ALL TROLLS.

stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.
Reply Quote
84 Troll Mage
redhell, stop telling other people that you are better than them.

I LOVE YOU ALL TROLLS.

stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.stop_talking_to_me_like_you_know_me_peasant_cy@_f@rewell.

i would never say such things...you are the best warlock!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

i quit this game because too many bads are playing it. Game's dead after TBC, time to move on.

Cataclysm will revive the player base.

As someone who is licensed for securities trading in the stock market, you should trust my speculative abilities.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Lol Red why are you so mad? Everytime anything comes out of your mouth its rage, I've been in the same guild as you b4 and all you did was QQ about not getting to raid and beg for mats, As for Lovemuffins, you're a lvl 74, at least get on your main to troll before failing. Or is that your main, because if it is I feel bad for you ;D.

Rage more please <3

lol i haven't been mad for a long time when it comes to conversing with ignorant players like yourself, but let's get something straight...i have no idea who you are and i have never been in a guild where i haven't raided since i am one of the best pvers this server has to offer...it doesn't say much but ask people that matter and they will tell you the same thing.

i'm not saying i'm good i'm just saying i'm better than you, and please tell everyone the name of the guild i "was" in with you...i would like to be enlightened.

._. Just Sayin

<3 Red have my babies?

^.~

Agreed with Red, also remember that special time we had behind org bank Red. You are so good with your hands.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I'm the best french canadian death knight who posted in this thread
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

Yes.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
OH AND BTW: Lovedmuffins' > YOURS

How do you know?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman

your the only one nothing to be proud of Damn French BASTARDS!

Edit: That was Purely made of love <3Taka
Edited by Peaemes on 11/29/2010 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Don't forget! We used to have Melys the warlock and uh... uhhhh... drawing a blank on his brother, the paladin! How can I not remember his name??! Grrr..
Reply Quote
84 Troll Mage
Lol Red why are you so mad? Everytime anything comes out of your mouth its rage, I've been in the same guild as you b4 and all you did was QQ about not getting to raid and beg for mats, As for Lovemuffins, you're a lvl 74, at least get on your main to troll before failing. Or is that your main, because if it is I feel bad for you ;D.

Rage more please <3

lol i haven't been mad for a long time when it comes to conversing with ignorant players like yourself, but let's get something straight...i have no idea who you are and i have never been in a guild where i haven't raided since i am one of the best pvers this server has to offer...it doesn't say much but ask people that matter and they will tell you the same thing.

i'm not saying i'm good i'm just saying i'm better than you, and please tell everyone the name of the guild i "was" in with you...i would like to be enlightened.

._. Just Sayin

<3 Red have my babies?

^.~

Agreed with Red, also remember that special time we had behind org bank Red. You are so good with your hands.

i don't remember tee, meth is one hell of a drug you know...

>.>

<.<

DANCE!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
remember gloum and kitchwa orbit. just do it
Edited by Hirt on 11/29/2010 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
i heard all french canadian cheats in video games.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
It looks like cheating for the ignorant masses because we're just so god damn good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]