Blood Furnace, Do's, Don'ts and General guide

85 Troll Shaman
death to the infidels, english canada #1

I'm good with this just not the French ones there iffy on my boat.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey i'm on this server i'm that guy who keeps killing your alt and running from your guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
<3 Red have my babies?

^.~

LOL XD
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
The beginning of this topic was awesome. Liked the theory on Blood Furnace having some sort of guide lines to it. Got ruined from the usual folks, as is to be expected here. Sometimes I wish we could have some decent rules and regulations, but then I think about what I would do if I couldn't have the occasional opportunities to be a not so nice person. The thought depresses me =.( Also, on a side note. Am looking for some awesome elitist jerks to help with the foundation of a guild called <We Train Baddies> Anyone interested? <.<
Edited by Cheezeburga on 12/12/2010 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
12/12/2010 9:36 PMPosted by Cheezeburga
The beginning of this topic was awesome. Liked the theory on Blood Furnace having some sort of guide lines to it. Got ruined from the usual folks, as is to be expected here. Sometimes I wish we could have some decent rules and regulations, but then I think about what I would do if I couldn't have the occasional opportunities to be a not so nice person. The thought depresses me =.( Also, on a side note. Am looking for some awesome elitist jerks to help with the foundation of a guild called <We Train Baddies> Anyone interested? <.<

lolwut
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Nobody cares, go post your useless info on your new realm forums
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
wow there is seriously not a lot of alliance people are there... hmmm any guild i can join on this side?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Alliance are a myth.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Depends on what you are looking for?

Raiding guild?

Casual Guild?

PvP guild?
Unsure, of any pure PvP guild. All of the guilds PvP to some extent. Most of the raiding guilds tend to do better at getting large guild teams together. Usually based around their raiding teams.

If you are on in any of the cities, you will see trade chat get spammed with someones brand spanking new Casual, fun, raiding, PvP guild.

My guild is pretty casual, many of us would like to raid or seriously PvP. But time or inclinations usually gets in our way. Crimson Dragons and Halcyon are pretty solid Raiding guilds. There are a few others.
Reply Quote
25 Night Elf Druid
i really dont care i just would like a group to talk with and have a good time
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Roll Alliance. Telling people to roll Horde because the server is imbalanced is like saying don't cut the cake because people will eat it.

Not cutting the cake makes it worse.

I also really like all the world pvp, nothing like bursting down two 85s before either of them know what hit them. >;)
Edited by Saedora on 12/31/2010 2:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
I agree.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]