Anyways...

/cough

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9765/wghordelol.jpg

How's that coming since last patch?

original thread
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27026379994&sid=1
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Nobody cares. If we wanted WG we'd take it. Have fun.

Nobody said you couldn't have WG and/or won't have TB in Cata. You've had WG plenty of times with the new matching system. But then again so did Alliance. That's the issue - some members of the Horde claimed that they would still steamroll alliance even with 1:1 matching, because clearly it was all about skill and numbers had nothing to do with it - but clearly that has not been the case...

Still a nice flip flop from "RAWR, we'll PWN you no matter what!" to "Who cares, WG is stupid anyway." :)
Edited by Naam on 11/21/2010 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Congratulations on winning Wintergrasp 2 weeks before Cataclysm. No, sincerely.. I mean it. Congratulations!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Congratulations on winning Wintergrasp 2 weeks before Cataclysm. No, sincerely.. I mean it. Congratulations!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
oh wait..
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman

"2 weeks before Cata" time frame is not relevant to the issue at hand. Alliance is doing better in WG (and by extension will do similarly in TB) because of the 1:1 matching. The only way timing matters is insofar when Blizzard finally deigned to implement the matching system. Had they stuck to their original promise of "shortly after 3.3.5 patch" and released it 6 months ago, it would have been the similar to what we are seeing now.

But you know, I'll bite anyway. Let's for the moment ignore your need to resort to sarcasm as a defense mechanism in order to cope with your insecurity and self-doubt on this issue, and accept your argument at face value. Let's say 1:1 matching is not relevant, and it's the "2 weeks till Cata" time frame that's the key factor here. The implication follows that once Cataclysm is out and Tol Barad is available, Horde will once again steamroll Alliance there even with 1:1 matching, just like they did in WG from the height of WOTLK until just recently. Would you like to go and record with that?
Edited by Naam on 11/23/2010 5:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
w/e just demolish wg when its not going on

and well see who hold wgs, allince scum

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]