Silver Hand Guild Listing

(Sticky)

06/21/2011 05:12 PMPosted by Radz
The War Council: Heavy RP guild which enjoys long collective walks on the beach.

I'll teach you to interfere with me, Radz00!
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Mage
Gnomeland Banks

Guild focus: Gnomes.
Guild style: Hardcore Gnomes.
Every Gnome is a welcome Gnome.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
[A] Erudition. PvE focused (minor PVP). Downed all t11 content, working towards h-modes and T12 content. Experienced raiders and long-time players. Guild website http://erudition.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
A Claw and Talon

Guild focus: Rp, lvling

Style: Casual

Druid and Shaman only. "Get togethers" are on Fridays and not required.

Thank you =D
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Slane Baanrit

Raid guild that gave me a Legendary. That pretty much sums it up.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Shaman
Slane Baanrit

Raid guild that spent 2weeks wondering if it would be a good idea to let me join, only to leave the very night I joined because I got sponsored by Team LowerPing <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Iridescent [A]

http://fatm.guildzilla.com

Semi-Serious Raiding & PvE

"Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do then I should warn you, you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past; Aliens from the future; the day the Earth died in a ball of flame; It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: the trip of a lifetime. "
Reply Quote
Just to note - I ported guild info to a spreadsheet (I really love those things). Take a look at the first post for a link!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Ace Killers [A]

Guild Focus- PvP, PvE
Style- Casual

Looking for anyone willing to attack PvP agressively starting Dec. 6th and does not mind filling a raid spot now and then.

In game whispers to until our site is set up
GM:Healingzerg
Asst. GM: Agniy
Asst. GM: Elisersi
Whisper for more info!!

Reply Quote
51 Dwarf Shaman
Stormhammer [A]

Social-PvE-RP

Casual

Stormhammer is a brand new guild. Looking for fun loving players interested in community building, grouping, and exploring while deepening our experience via spontaneous in-character interaction and collective storytelling.

Contact Lattice in game for more info.
Edited by Lattice on 11/25/2011 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
96 Undead Mage
Exodus, Silver Hand Horde, focuses on PvE 25-man raiding, two nights a week, with occasional guild runs for achievements. Web site is http://exodushorde.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
48 Human Paladin
Solipsism, Silver Hand, Alliance, focusing on all aspects of the game, open to all players.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Army of Alts
Guild Focus - PvE
Style- Casual

Looking for quality people, friendly helpful mature members 18+ to explore new/ old content raids/ dungeons/ achievements/ questing, all around social guild. No forums to sign up to no booting for inactivity. Take your time and lvl an Alt at your own pace.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Legion Of Heroes - Lvl 25 - Alliance
http://LegionOfHeroes.co.cc

PvE focused

We are a Fairly Laid back Guild that is very Family Friendly and Oriented,
We offer Leveling and Gearing Services for all Active members that ask,
We Raid, PvP, Role-Play and do BG's and just about everything else
We have and offer Vent and much more..

Always Recruiting & well Established

Est. June 30th 2006 @ 12:08 pm GMT-5
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Alahni lo Andu is a level 25 Alliance guild composed of friends and family. Our door is always open to new members.

Our updated website: alahni.enjin.com
Our recruitment post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6712832142
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The Misguided is a level 25 Alliance Guild that has a team of long time progression raiders at its core but we support a health number of casuals on the fringe. We are always open to new members and are really laid back. If you are interested in being on our 10 man progression team or part of our weekend alt runs look for posts in this forum to see if we are recruiting for anything particular at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The Mulisha - PVP
World pvp, bg's, arena's, decent rating RBG's and also low rating/alt RBG's
Cheers
Edited by Decorpse on 5/8/2014 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
[Drecker]: <Ultorem Exercitum> is putting together a cross guild, cross realm 25 man progression current content raid team. If you are interested in joining this team please go [www.aaraid.com] for more details. Thank you.
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
< Swag Airlines >

enough said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]