Wintergrasp...

85 Worgen Death Knight
Is it just my imagination, or is the horde actually having Wintergrasp more then 5 times a week now on Alex? :D It's about time IMHO since it would appear with patch 4.03 tenacity is gone and WG tries to match everything up on a 1:1 ratio, instead of having 80 alliance versus 40 horde and the horde getting steamrolled. :p
Edited by Pellaeon on 11/18/2010 10:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Sure they do! At least people gearing up alts (fresh 80's even) for leveling in Cata.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
IMHO alliance spent so much time "steamrolling" 80v40 they couldn't learn how to actually play the game of WG and no have no idea how to work for their wins like horde has done for so long. Congratz blizz a full expansion befor you could manage to balance WG.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
IMHO alliance spent so much time "steamrolling" 80v40 they couldn't learn how to actually play the game of WG and no have no idea how to work for their wins like horde has done for so long. Congratz blizz a full expansion befor you could manage to balance WG.

At least now some of the horde community on alex can benefit from having WG more often the next couple of weeks and get a bit better gear for leveling! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I miss the 80(A)vs40(H) matches already.
It was so much easier to farm HKs.
Having 100k hp as a rogue was fun.
And when horde did get a victory it was that much sweeter!!!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
Is it just my imagination, or is the horde actually having Wintergrasp more then 5 times a week now on Alex? :D It's about time IMHO since it would appear with patch 4.03 tenacity is gone and WG tries to match everything up on a 1:1 ratio, instead of having 80 alliance versus 40 horde and the horde getting steamrolled. :p

40 vs 80......... Every time pretty much i go and attempt to help in WG we have 10 or less horde. (in case you haven't figured out yet its fairly hard for 10 people to man the sieges and defend them to take WG while maintaing control of workshops >.<) Apparently more horde are bothering to go WG then now that cata is almost here then? lol
(btw I am not exagerating with those numbers above I've been in groups of 2 or 3 also in WG needless to say it was easy to kill stuff but impossible to win)
Reply Quote
89 Undead Death Knight
on mok'nathal..horde holds WG more than ever.gone are the days alli can out number horde 5 to 1..now if the programers would lose the instant siege the alli gets all would be right.im for fair play but alli in WOW seem to have the programers on their side.was told that instant siege rank was fair.FAIR???.how so? with well geared fighters on either side battling for control.i love a good fight i would like to see WG change..its not fair to a lvl75 to be 1 shot by a lvl85.i just stand ther and give em the choice.run or fight.WG is kind of old though.few if any horde go there anymore other than easy honor
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]