[A] Honor of Elune, Recruiting for 25s

85 Human Warrior
Salutations Twisting Nether!

Honor of Elune is looking for a few more raiders to join us in Mists of Pandaria.

Background
Honor of Elune was formed during the Burning Crusade and was very active throughout the Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm. We are the ones of the oldest active raiding guilds on the Alliance side, Twisting Nether. At the end of Cataclysm we concentrated on 10-man due to the heroic raid lockout system. It is our intention to continue raiding as a 25-man guild, but with the flexibility of the lockout system we will also raid as 10-man when necessary.

Schedule: (All times are server CT)
25-man Raids
Tues 7PM – 11PM
Wed 7PM – 11PM
Sun 7PM - 11PM

Additional Raids, RBGs, Achievement Runs, and Alt Runs occur during off nights. Occasionally we run a 2 hour raid on Mondays if we have some cleanup to do

Current Recruitment Status:
We are recruiting all classes/specs for MoP raiding. You will be expected to fully gear yourself
for Normal Raids. We will be running plenty of heroic dungeons once raiders hit the level cap.
Currently there are no gear requirements to join, but your raid experience will be reviewed and there is an expectation of quickly reaching level cap and gearing for raid content.

We will consider applicants with lesser gear as non-raiders with the potential for
promotion once you reach gear requirements.

Class Openings for Mists of Pandaria Raids:
Warrior : OPEN
Death Knight : OPEN
Paladin : OPEN
Shaman: OPEN
Hunter : OPEN
Druid : OPEN
Rogue : OPEN
Mage : OPEN
Warlock : OPEN
Priest : OPEN
Exceptional applicants of all classes and specs are always encouraged to apply.

Immediate 25-man Raid Spot Openings:
(2-3) Melee DPS
(3-4) Ranged DPS
(1-2) Healers

Looking for people that want to raid seriously in a relaxed and friendly environment. At least
66% attendance is expected and all raiders should come prepared with consumables for all
content. Must have Ventrillo, be able to follow simple directions, accept constructive criticism
and learn from your mistakes.

Our loot rules follow an EP/GP system, which we believe rewards those raiders that maintain a good attendance record while being fair to all. (EPGP will be baselined at start of MoP)
Thanks for reading, if you're interested please apply, at www.honorofelune.com or in game and feel free to contact Krolabar, Hermus, Manthalus, Relkan or Relcan if you have any further questions.
Edited by Relcan on 9/25/2012 11:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
gl guyz
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
OMG konobono ILU lets make tentacle babies that can dance like popstars!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump I
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I heard that Krolabar is the friendliest enchanter on TN. I don't know if that's some sort of sexual innuendo or what. I took it at face value.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump II
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
--I was booted from this one. I can't even remember why. Perhaps because I could never get into a raid. I have no real idea. But best of luck to you all.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Will you guys be doing any PvP for Cata??
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
We have many members that enjoy pvp, but we don't normally do guild organized pvp events.

Shelinda, you simply were removed because you didn't log on for multiple months...imagine that...someone getting kicked for inactivity...
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump III
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for a good group of players.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump III
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump IV
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
11/21/2010 11:06 AMPosted by Faljin
I heard that Krolabar is the friendliest enchanter on TN. I don't know if that's some sort of sexual innuendo or what. I took it at face value.

Trufax. I considered Krola my biggest competition back in BC and LK, as we seemed to be the two most consistently available people with some of the rarer recipes... Even when we were posting against each other he was nothing but a gentleman. And he works for tips. I charge through the nose for the good stuff.

I really feel that vellum have changed the enchanting game for the worse -- but them's the breaks.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump V
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
Bump for former guildmates!

Keep up the good work!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!!

I've been with Honor of Elune for over 2 years now, and it's encouraged me to stay on Twisting Nether even when all of the IRL friends that I have who got me into WoW moved to Scryers. I've never known a better guild experience and will probably stick with them until the WoW servers go down. =)

BTW these guys are very respectful of real life commitments, different walks of life, and just people in general. See you online!
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Hunter
Since the end of <Tears of Elune>, the members of <Honor of Elune> have been a family to me. I've played with some of these people for over 5 years now and they are truly top notch. Definitely a good choice to go with if you're seriously interested in progression and making new pals.

Good luck Kroly & guild!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]