<School of Raid> An extensive in-depth look

81 Human Paladin
Terrible.

Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
As history dictates, that's the case for all guilds on Coilfang with "Raid" in the name

Except <We Raid to Fail>

Ironic isn't it?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys Shade in the Raid is #1 Just ask them they will tell ya.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
A 71 allowed to have an opinion? Not on my server.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
Too many dark and mysterious lvl1s.
Reply Quote
6 Night Elf Warrior
here's one from the established long time character
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
They're too big to be good.
Reply Quote
Nah, I think school of raid is a pretty cool guy. eh trys so hard and doesn't afraid of anything
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
03/18/2011 6:59 AMPosted by Vanetté
Nah, I think school of raid is a pretty cool guy. eh trys so hard and doesn't afraid of anything

did daisyfan hack you or something
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Nothing wrong with School.
Reply Quote
74 Human Rogue
I LOVE THIS GUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
25 Draenei Priest
i learn something new every day ^_^
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Well Coilfang Raiders was at one point #3 on the server for 10 icc progression. But it died and was mocked. So yes the word raid in a guild name is prolly bad luck at the very least
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
SoR is a guild thats good for leveling toons and thats all
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
04/03/2011 04:14 PMPosted by Doofensmirtz
SoR is a guild thats good for leveling toons and thats all

Don't be jealous of people who attend the prestigious School of Raid.
Reply Quote
Lol, You guys took the time to start a thread about us. I'm flattered. FYI we do raid, we're just not progression focused, if thats your thing great, we just play to have fun. Thank You to Doof we are good for leveling. While some may bash us, we have remained the largest guild on the server, almost all of our members are happy and we run pretty efficiently. Thats what we aim for, happy players and a good environment in which to play the game.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Every server has a School or Raid in one fashion or another. It is usually built by people that just want to have a place to hang out with other people. Social guilds are an integral part of this game and I have been in several myself. I am glad you guys are able to enjoy yourself and I know it feels good when you pop on and can see a lot of your friends hanging out in game.

FYI: I get a chuckle every time I see one of your trade chat recruitment threads.

Play the game the way you want to because if it is not fun there are thousands of other games out there.
Reply Quote
TY TY I have fun putting the adds together. Its nice to know that people don't take us too seriously and that others understand that we're just trying to have fun in a game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Its nice to know that people don't take us too seriously...

I DO take guilds like yours seriously, as should many.

...we're just trying to have fun in a game.

This is why. Guilds like yours are VERY important when it comes to server/player numbers and they are a GREAT way for people to lvl and get to know the game before they make the choice to become a "raider" or a "casual". Having a comfortable place to hang out while learning this game is huge for new players. I applaud and appreciate guilds like yours, SoR, keep it up. We on Coilfang need guilds like yours more than most would admit/know.

cheers
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]