<School of Raid> An extensive in-depth look

04/11/2011 11:28 AMPosted by Ðecay
This is why. Guilds like yours are VERY important when it comes to server/player numbers and they are a GREAT way for people to lvl and get to know the game before they make the choice to become a "raider" or a "casual". Having a comfortable place to hang out while learning this game is huge for new players. I applaud and appreciate guilds like yours, SoR, keep it up. We on Coilfang need guilds like yours more than most would admit/know.

Like <We Are All Pretty Ugly> right? We are a kind, helpful bunch of chaps who take time out of our day to guide new members in the ways of wow.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Like <We Are All Pretty Ugly> right? We are a kind, helpful bunch of chaps who take time out of our day to guide new members in the ways of wow.

Absolutely. You guys have the rare ability to have a big guild and still down content. Usually this atmosphere caters to guild drama, <I say this from personal experience> but you guys seem to be weathering it well. Fun is fun.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

yes, exactly. I have an alt in WAAPU I have fun playing with/around you all.
Reply Quote
On a side note my pally is in School of Raid and I've had nothing but good experiences with everyone I've talked to and gotten help from in gchat.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
04/11/2011 11:52 AMPosted by Souper
Absolutely. You guys have the rare ability to have a big guild and still down content

wat we havent raided in over 2 months
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I bet their guild chat is respectful and polite too? DoA Guild chat is R rated and makes trade chat look positively civil by comparison. Some days it gets to be a bit much.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
SoR is best
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Hi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]