(not so) Bold predictions

91 Gnome Warlock
Massive server crashes first week of Cata (probably just dalaran) Oh and a queue!

Massive Bottlenecks of Stupid linear questing (See:Ophidophobia) cause most of the casual server to lose hair and sleep and reduce general chats to namecalling and terrible trolling.

All initial 85 content done in first week of play including raids (altho probably not heroic raids on Dala).

Arena/BG season gets pushed back

Horde Dominates Tol Barad.

Alliance pvp Guilds promptly transfer server and/or faction.

Im sure i'll think of more
Feel free to add your own

btw Can we get Winsome to do those weekly or monthly raid updates for Cata? I think that was my favorite thing on the old Dalaran forums (during WoTLK that is).
Edited by Choopathingy on 11/19/2010 1:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Massive server crashes first week of Cata (probably just dalaran) Oh and a queue!

Because this totally happened when BC and Wrath came out, amirite?

Massive Bottlenecks of Stupid linear questing (See:Ophidophobia) cause most of the casual server to lose hair and sleep and reduce general chats to namecalling and terrible trolling.

General chat is used for something else?

All initial 85 content done in first week of play including raids (altho probably not heroic raids on Dala)

Likely to happen anyways. The leveling time is supposed to be equivalent to wotlk launch 70-80, so expect it to be the same for Cata.

Arena/BG season gets pushed back

Horde Dominates Tol Barad.

Alliance pvp Guilds promptly transfer server and/or faction.

There's Alliance pvp guilds?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]