I once made an Abotu action figure...

80 Troll Shaman
For some reason this isn't stickied any more.

That problem should be like, fixed or something.

This.

09/06/2011 01:39 AMPosted by Smiddy
Don't we have enough stickies already?... Like half our front page is useless stickies no one views, updates or comments on anymore unless it's progression threads.

This was (and should still be) stickied because, like Abotu him/herself, it is an awesome piece of Emerald Dream history.
Reply Quote
43 Undead Warlock
I removed it from stickie. Or should I say I asked for it to be removed. Abutu had his time in WotLK.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
WHY IS THIS NO LONGER A STICKY. THIS POSTS SHOWS EVERYTHING WHY EMERALD DREAM WAS AMAZING.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
might as well bump it so people can be outraged with us and get this restickied.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/06/2011 11:56 AMPosted by Xeer
Bumping and requesting again.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
09/06/2011 12:16 PMPosted by Ranixxi

Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
To create a post is to craft something of yourself, you put yourself on display for the amusement, ridicule and praise of others, to have your post stickied is one of the greatest achievements a poster can achieve.

You may not remain, but your name shall never be forgotten as people will see it every day, you have been judged and deemed worthy, all shall know you and think 'Wow, that guy used to be some one!'

The fact that a newcomer both would, and could wander into one of these web monuments and bring about its destruction is disturbing, insulting, and cheapens the reward for positive creativity.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
also
09/06/2011 11:56 AMPosted by Xeer
Reply Quote
86 Undead Hunter
This is pretty crappy. I remember when I first saw this.

I've seen a lot of art cycle through these forums. I mean.. I remember thinking Swordscream's drawings were amazing! But this? This was so different and impressive from the usual.

Sucks it lost its place on the front page that shows everyone just how awesome our server, and its players are.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
09/06/2011 01:46 PMPosted by Zajiwa
also
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
09/06/2011 03:18 PMPosted by Woodwylde
also

Quote chains for justice.
Reply Quote
94 Orc Death Knight

Quote chains for justice.

This goes without saying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]