Guude Time - Let's PUG - Video Series

85 Orc Warrior
I like the videos, though I do think vent chat should be a priority before you post another one.

-Didy
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Episode 3 is up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FY-DKCne5g

Not really that exciting, but it is proof that you can wipe on gunship....
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Did that lootship really last over 8 minutes??? o.O
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Did that lootship really last over 8 minutes??? o.O

hahaha, sure did.

I wish I had started doing Let's PUG videos sooner, so much fail that will never make it to youtube.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
stop forgetting that we can't hear vent and make it so we can hear vent or i'll punt you across the GD ocean... fark dudes!.

-Didy
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
stop forgetting that we can't hear vent and make it so we can hear vent or i'll punt you across the GD ocean... fark dudes!.

-Didy

I will tell Jason of the past to stop it.

If I do get around to do another PUG this week or next week I will make sure vent records as well.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
How many PuGs have you recorded so far?

Just this one I have been uploading over the last week. I probably should have done a few before I started uploading, but it wasn't really planned. Now I am sure if I get in a pug they will be expecting it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
How many PuGs have you recorded so far?

Just this one I have been uploading over the last week. I probably should have done a few before I started uploading, but it wasn't really planned. Now I am sure if I get in a pug they will be expecting it.

I am pretty sure only about 20 people from Boulderfist actually check the forums. You can guarantee that most people in a pug have no idea what the forums are.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
/agree with cristop. I didn't know the old forums existed for probably the full first year I played the game, so I probably encountered them sometime around January of 2010 and started posting soon thereafter. Granted I am really horrible at dealing with the infrastructure of this game inside and out, but my experience probably isn't too far off from that of the average player.
-Didy
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Episode 4, Saurfang and some trash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ4ALJay5QI
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
The BF forums is where the movers and shakers of Boulderfist come to parlez on the important topics of they day.

Also Radim.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Wheelchair bound Peilla asked me to inform you that they should re-name the Boulderfist forums to "The Peilla Boards". He said he would very much like that.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Episode 5 is up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krK7VHDxrfc

Rotface and Festergut.

Only 2 more after this, just gonna do 1 a day for the next 2 days to get them up, tired of having to upload them lol.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Episode 6 is up - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g85loZGP84w

This PUG is 7 episodes total so I will put up the last one tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
I know it's probably been a while since you've done normal PP but mages and rogues can't invis or vanish the tear gas anymore.

Also, lol @ phase 3.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I know it's probably been a while since you've done normal PP but mages and rogues can't invis or vanish the tear gas anymore.

Also, lol @ phase 3.

oh.. well then... yea I did not know that.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
to be honest that's the best i've ever seen a pug do on putricide... also, I know the video is just for fun and its normal mode and you weren't really trying and you were talking to an audience and healers don't need hit etc. etc. etc., but it really annoyed me that you got hit by all but one set of vials...

I still love the LDW one, I don't think you've topped it.

-Didy
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
to be honest that's the best i've ever seen a pug do on putricide... also, I know the video is just for fun and its normal mode and you weren't really trying and you were talking to an audience and healers don't need hit etc. etc. etc., but it really annoyed me that you got hit by all but one set of vials...

I still love the LDW one, I don't think you've topped it.

-Didy

I have killed PP in pugs a few times, so not killing it was pretty disappointing to me. Episode 7 is just another pull on PP and it is also when the PUG breaks up. I will upload that later tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]