[A] <Eternal> H:6/7 LF Heals/DK/Rog/Hunt/Ele

I see in your recruitment post you're still interested in a Druid (Feral) I've posted an application on your website and tried to contact one of your officers, never seem to find one online, but my application hasn't seen much light.
85 Draenei Mage
I really want some apple juice.
85 Draenei Mage
Update: I bought 5 bottles of apple juice.
85 Draenei Mage
what about cheeze-its
85 Draenei Mage
Must. Resist. Cheez. Its. NOOOOOOOO.
85 Worgen Hunter
Bump cuz we run the server apparently, or somethin'. Lulz.
85 Undead Warlock
You guys can't even run a refrigerator much less this server.
100 Human Paladin
09/13/2011 03:13 PMPosted by Feer

so bitter lol
85 Undead Warlock
09/13/2011 04:07 PMPosted by Mikerk

so bitter lol

Sarcastic humor is clearly lost on most people.

Why don't you take your pink class plates, your truth, justice and Light, and go jump off of Dalaran while Divine Shield is on cooldown.

Stupid Paladins, I curse you all!
90 Troll Mage
Sarcastic humor loses some of its value when you're clearly trying too hard. :P
85 Undead Warlock
09/13/2011 05:09 PMPosted by Archetype
Sarcastic humor loses some of its value when you're clearly trying too hard. :P

I felt I had to nerf it by 30% to bring it down to "everyone's" level.
85 Undead Warlock
09/13/2011 09:19 PMPosted by Axien
Poor guy =\

Don't worry, I didn't dumb it down to your level. I don't speak "Huntard".
85 Undead Warlock
09/14/2011 09:50 AMPosted by Axien
What was your childhood like?

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Andorhal with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 19 year old prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical. Summers in Northrend, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets out of Worgen scalps. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first quill. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my back. There really is nothing like a shorn posterior... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

I don't really remember much else before I woke up in an underground crypt underneath Deathknell up in Tirisfal Glades. There are flashes of infected humans, their eyes red and glow, flesh melting from their very bones, attacking and killing everyone and everything in sight. Then there's images of burning homes and villages, the sky thick and dark with smoke and ashes; there's trees and wildlife on fire.

But it all comes back to Deathknell and the overwhelming smell of death, rot, and decay. Not that I mind it so much any more. You get used to it, even come to mostly like it -- or even prefer it. I can tell you it smells a lot better than any Alliance pig I've smelled lately.

Anyway, I spent most of my early Undeath serving at the Calston Estate before moving South for my first winter down to The Sepulcher in Silverpine Forest. There, the small group of Undead that I had come to socialize with made regular forays past the Greymane Wall where we hunted the Vermin Worgen for food, pelts for clothes, and for sport. They aren't so tough when you knock their fangs out. ha ha ha ha

After living a fairly carefree life for a few years doing that, I started hearing about the Banshee Queen and was intrigued. She sounded like someone I could get behind, and let's face it, the Worgen were beginning to thin about a bit so hunting was becoming more of a pain.

So I said goodbye to my friends and made my way to Undercity by way of Brill, where I sought out the Banshee Queen.

I enjoy eating the souls of Gnomes especially, but Humans, Dwarves, Worgen, Night Elves, and Spacegoats work too, and I like playing with Shadow Magics. Very fun. When I'm not stealing and eating souls or casting Fear on random critters, I like to corpse camp...if you know what I mean.

In closing, DIAF.

85 Draenei Mage
t13 mage gear.

STEAMPUNK TIEMZ.
85 Draenei Mage
I wants a slupreeeee

bump for 5/7
85 Goblin Mage
t13 mage gear.

SCREAMING CHICKEN TIEMZ.

Fix'd- Go look at the picture again, your mind will be forever blown.
90 Troll Mage
t13 mage gear.

STEAMPUNK TIEMZ.

Worst way to make a so called 'steampunk' set. Could have been so much better than the pile of !@#$ that it is currently. Ugliest goggles ever on top of the helm, and a giant oven mitt for a chest piece. No thanks.
85 Draenei Mage
I dunno why people are so angry at these new sets... it doesn't even matter anymore since Transmog is on the scene.

I'm gonna fill up that other bank so quickly. >_>

PS: Arch, you have a big spider on your head. :B
Edited by Rivena on 9/16/2011 1:40 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]