List of RPers: Scarlet Crusade - Horde

(Sticky)

85 Human Warlock
I'm not sure if Marrlie is still around to post this, and I figured these lists should be continued from the old forums.

Taken directly from Marrlie's post at: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=108323822&sid=1

(( With permission, I took this from the Sisters of Elune forums. I think that this is a great idea and I encourage everyone (whom RPs) to do this. ))

(( Welcome. Often comes the question of, "How is the role-playing on this server?" Well, I suppose people can always just wait for a recycled answer of, "We have a good amount of roleplayers, it's just up to you to find them." Yeah... You can do that, or what you can really do is look at this list and find people who are open to meeting other role-players. Based on my criteria, feel free to search through this thread to find the types of role-players you'd like your character to meet. A quick layout of your posts in here should look like this (please stick to this as well as possible).

BASICS
Full name:
Nick-name:
Prefix*:
Title**:
Race:
Age***:
Position in society†:
Face/Heel†*:
Physical Description (abridged):

OPTIONAL
Personality:
Marital Status:
Sexual Preference:
Blood line:

FLAGS
Role-playing weight class:
Role-playing status†**:

OTHER:(optional)
Guild:
City of choice:
IC-Strengths:
IC-Weaknesses:
OOC-Strengths:
OOC-Weaknesses:
Leveling speed:
PvP preference (do it a lot?):
Weekly on-line schedule:

Introduction (a paragraph or two about yourself and what you hope to find on this server, may also include contact information if you are seeking other role-playing contacts.)

This criteria does contain a few things you may not like, or necessarily care about. But others may like to role-play with people who level quicker than others, or PvP a lot. Also I find people who role-play sometimes have a conflict of schedule, making it harder to enjoy role-playing.

*: Lord / Lady / Mister / Misses / Miss / etc.
**: Your heroic name, ex: John Doe "The Flaming Sun."
***: Link to age thread, (Draenei is not in this, Blood Elf ages are listed as High Elf.)
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=12053281&sid=1
†: You can be free with this, either your political position, economical position, or status in the city. Ex: Vanished from the city, wealthy collector, etc.
†*: How others like you. Face being the crowd favorite and heel being the guy/gal everyone hates.
†**: Are you usually in-character? A story-teller? Majority rules, put what your usual situation is.

So, now that you've gone through the interrogation, I suppose I can only wish you all luck with meeting other role-players, and I hope this helps! ))
Edited by Tinolyn on 11/19/2010 7:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
((I was about to do this, but you beat me to it. Regardless, I'll just repost what I originally had.))

BASICS:
Full name: Tathlyn Kir'en'this Di'ren
Nick-name: N/A
Prefix: Lord
Title: Guardian of Silvermoon
Race: Blood Elf

Position in society: Blood Knight, Knight-Lord rank
Face/Heel: Face
Physical Description (abridged): Emerald eyes, blonde hair (a touch darker, though), no visible scars

OPTIONAL:

Personality: Enigmatic
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Preference: Straight
Blood line: Noble birth

FLAGS:

Role-playing weight class: Medium-Heavy Roleplayer
Role-playing status: Nearly always in character (I typically avoid playing in character during PvP/Dungeons/Raiding, though special cases can preclude to it)

OTHER:

Guild: Mischief
City of choice: Silvermoon City
IC-Strengths: Tactician, easygoing when needed
IC-Weaknesses: Headstrong
OOC-Strengths: N/A
OOC-Weaknesses: N/A

Leveling speed: Varies, but usually fast
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Medium

Weekly on-line schedule: Varies
Edited by Tathlyn on 6/16/2011 11:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Full name: Daxon Dawnblade
Nick-name: Dax
Title: Defender of the Horde
Race: Forsaken
Position in society: Elite Guard of Lady Sylvanas
Face/Heel: Face of the Horde, Heel of the Alliance!
Physical Description (abridged): A shadow of my former human self. Empowered to destroy the enemies of my master, my eyes strike fear into their hearts.
Personality: Hard, ruthless outside to slay alliance mercilessly. In times of peace, Daxon is a kind friend who goes out of his way to help lesser members of the horde to come into their own!
Marital Status: Married to the beautiful Heidilein (in game and irl), a blood elf rogue whom he protects with all of his ability.
Blood line: Born to a line of Human Generals
Role-playing weight class: Medium
Role-playing status: Medium
City of choice: The Undercity
IC-Strengths: Combat Leader, Destroyer of High-Ranking Alliance Officials
IC-Weaknesses: Gullible to enemy trickery
Leveling speed: 17.3 hours 80-85: Horde Warrior First (Horde third overall)
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Maximum
Weekly on-line schedule: Continuous
Edited by Daxon on 12/13/2010 8:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Tinolyn, thank you for resurrecting this thread!

I have many Ags so this is going to take a while, but this seems to be the best-known one currently. (And yes, all of my characters are named in something beginning with Ag-. Once I was the only Agi in the Horde, though this is no longer true. No, I'm not Thrall's mate... but I must say I'm quite pleased at the decision to make her an Ag too!)

-Agi

Full name: Agami Phoenixwing-Runebreaker
Nick-name: 'gami
Prefix: Dame (rarely used, but has earned)
Title: Crusader
Race: Half-elf (Quel'dorei father, human mother)
Position in society: Refuses to take one, too busy serving

Physical Description (abridged): Half-elven: slightly pointed/off-set ears, human muscle build - she looks far more human than elvish. Icy blue eyes, blonde hair that tends to strawberry in the light, full lips and an angular, almost defiant chin. Both her hands are heavily scarred, as if they had been set on fire. Quite tall for human standards.

Personality: fiercely loyal, stubborn, (seemingly) naive
Marital Status: Widowed
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Blood line: Bastard child of a noble High Elf (now Forsaken) and an upper-middle-class human paladin

Role-playing weight class: Heavy
Role-playing status: Always looking for contact/storytelling/RP. Always IC in /say.
Guild: Storm Wölves
City of choice: Orgrimmar or Clan Watch near Garadar (adopted orc family there)
IC-Strengths: her passion and ability to do what it takes, selflessness
IC-Weaknesses: all-too-human naivete, taking on too much responsibility/guilt
OOC-Strengths: holy/prot spec, does both equally well
OOC-Weaknesses: not so great at PvP
Leveling speed: medium
PvP preference (do it a lot?): not with my paladin, thanks no
Weekly on-line schedule: evenings usually, or overnights SC time

Introduction:
Agami is a natural half-elf, daughter of a human paladin and a Quel'dorei ranger who came with the group from Quel'thalas during the Second War. She was raised in Redridge and went to train as a priest, deciding eventually to become squire to a paladin, stubbornly standing by his door every morning for two years until he agreed to accept her despite her half-breed, bastard standing. She worked loyally for the Alliance until she was sent to Quel'thalas as a spy, to free the captured Naaru. (It is rumored that her mission was a frame-up based on knowledge that her father, whom Agami had never met and didn't even know was alive, was a Dark Ranger in Sylvanas' employ - after Agami's departure, her mother was executed for treason).

Captured and magically tortured by Blood Knights, Agami's eyes turned Fel green, and thus she was unable to return to Stormwind. While in hiding she was reunited with her father, who had never known of her existence, and he sponsored her membership in the Storm Wolves.

Over time Agami learned the truth of the Alliance and she swore loyalty to the Horde. During forays into Outland, she accepted the half-elf Tarru Runebreaker's marriage proposal, and the two secretly wed on the eve of their departure northward. In Northrend she reunited with Tirion Fordring and the paladins of the Argent Crusade, but chose to remain with her new friends and family despite the challenge of her identity in an Alliance-hating Horde. After avenging Tarru's death at the hands of the Lich King, Agami returned to the Barrens to bury him and decide what her future would bring.

Edited by Agami on 11/25/2010 3:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Full name: Aglin Vani Da'Lorenn
Nick-name: Vani
Title: Stormcaller
Race: Highborne (Quel'dorei)
Position in society: leader

Physical Description (abridged): Tall and thin, with long white hair always bound into a tight tail at the base of her neck. She has the timeless beauty of an elf but one glance in her bright blue eyes tells you that she must be very, very old indeed. Arcane power emanates from her in an obvious manner.

Personality: dedicated, intelligent, reserved
Marital Status: Married
Blood line: unknown**

Role-playing status: Always looking for contact/storytelling/RP. Always IC in /say.
City of choice: Orgrimmar or Garadar. Keeps a magical sanctum in Coldarra.
IC-Strengths: Experience that permits her to make good decisions, diplomatic ability
IC-Weaknesses: sometimes too distanced from mortal concerns to understand them properly
OOC-Strengths: arcane/frost spec, arena/pvp fun
OOC-Weaknesses: needs better gear to keep up with the mage gods, alas
PvP preference (do it a lot?): when I can

Introduction:
Aglin has her own WoWwiki page which explains a great deal about her (way too long for here). She was first observed in Eldarath, Azshara, when that city was a functioning city and not just a pile of ruins, and served for millennia as a magical instructor at Dalaran. She has served as a Kirin Tor archmage, a Sunwell-watcher, and a Long Fang and the Stormcaller of the Storm Wolves organization. She is also a very curious mystery.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
Full name: Agrata Four-Killer
Title: The Dire Wolf
Race: Orc (Shattered Hand Clan, the real one from Draenor, not the thieves' guild)

Physical Description (abridged): Agrata is a light-skinned orc with loose, auburn hair that often falls into her face. The remains of a Crimson Ring gladiator's brand persist on the flesh of her upper shoulder despite an attempt to cut them out with a knife. She is never observed without weapons.

Personality: forceful, blunt, often mistaken for angry
Blood line: Shattered Hand Clan rank and file

City of choice: Orgrimmar
IC-Strengths: strong and determined, skilled at her craft
IC-Weaknesses: fairly easiy provoked to blind rage
OOC-Strengths: combat rogue 24/7 - a warrior in leather
OOC-Weaknesses: Don't ask her if she's an assassin. You'll regret it.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): I hope to. Haven't started yet! Muahaha.

Introduction:
Agrata, brave name "Four-killer" for having executed four orcs in a single gladiator match the night she and her teammates escaped from the Dire Maul arena pits, is an orc of the Shattered Hand Clan. She was sold into slavery by goblins, who were so impressed with her fighting skills that they immediately put her into the Crimson Ring circuit, and she spent most of her early adulthood fighting in the pits. She joined the Storm Wolves after having learned of their prowess from the Warchief and wanting to prove herself to the new, Azerothian Horde. Stormcaller Vani appointed Agrata to a temporary leadership position at the time that she and Warchief Thrall departed for Draenor, because she thought that an orc "from home" might prove less threatening to the new and unpredictable Warchief Garrosh. Under Agrata's leadership since the Shattering the Storm Wolves have worked hard toward rebuilding and regrouping to face the new threats of a world far more like her homeland than Agrata would care to admit.

Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
and my very favorite... (I'll spare you the rest of the awesome Ags, these are the most fun to RP with - and this one is my favorite of all, with her own website whose URL you can read in my MyRolePlay tab if you meet her).

Full name: Agamos Q. Moryad
Position in society: Society? What's that?

Physical Description (abridged): An animated human skeleton of average height, with a few stubborn strands of bleached, moldy brown hair still clinging to her skull. She has no eyes or visible flesh yet somehow manages to speak and give the impression she's looking at you. Upon closer observation it can be noted that her bones bear nicks and cuts that look suspiciously like human bite marks.

Personality: eccentric, unpredictable
Marital Status: Married
Sexual Preference: We don't do that sort of thing anymore, dear.
Blood line: Only daughter of a minor nobleman of Tarren Mill

City of choice: Undercity or Tarren Mill
IC-Strengths: loyalty to Sylvanas, perseverance
IC-Weaknesses: the desire to snack on Kal'dorei ears
OOC-Strengths: my first priest, be nice to me
OOC-Weaknesses: see above
PvP preference (do it a lot?): will try it someday when she's bigger

Introduction:
Agamos was a librarian at one of the many magical libraries of Dalaran. In the city she met Xannder Moryad, a magical student specializing in elven lore, and the two were betrothed. They managed to have the incredible bad luck of being married on the very day that the Scourge attacked Tarren Mill, and they (and their wedding party) were surprised on their way out of the chapel. Xannder was trampled, by the crowd or perhaps the waiting honeymoon carriage, and Agamos was torn to pieces and eaten by the savage ghouls. Both were returned to their senses many years later by Sylvanas' power and they swore loyalty to her, eventually securing positions in the Royal Apothecary under Putress. After the betrayal of Undercity and the Dark Lady Agamos had a change of heart - figuratively of course - and decided to devote herself not to being an Apothecary in charge of elf experiments any longer, but to learn the secrets of Shadow, in imitation of her greatest hero, the Forsaken priest Father Marcus Terpin.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
FOR MORE IN-DEPTH BIO:
http://scarletcrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Halcalya_Marxworth

BASICS
Full name: Halcalya Marxworth (briefly known as Halcalya Dalan for first few years of undeath)
Nick-name: Hallie
Prefix: Ms
Title: <none>
Position in society: revered
Face/Heel: Face among Forsaken, for now
Physical Description (abridged): see Armory

OPTIONAL:
Personality: Does not like being taken for granted, often curious about what her life pre-plague was like, as she has very very little memory of it.
Sexual Preference: Asexual for now
Blood line: The Marxworth line was known for their inscribing, but Hallie has forgotten much of what she learned of it. She'd has since restarted training upon finding out about her past.

FLAGS:
Role-playing status: Always IC in /say or /party, half-IC in /trade, OOC in /whisper

Guild: <Undercity Underground>
City of choice: Undercity (officially revered, but watched)
IC-Strengths: No-nonsense. If she wants it done, she'll get it done!
IC-Weaknesses: Bit of a temper.
OOC-Strengths: been known to manage my mana well. I try not to let my mana pool rise above my life pool, as I'm not a mage.
OOC-Weaknesses: More used to playing solo, and it shows. Sometimes I can rush into things too quickly. Trying to work on it.
Leveling speed: this character started Nov 4, 2009
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Usually only if the situation calls for it.
Weekly on-line schedule: Sporadic.

Introduction (a paragraph or two about yourself and what you hope to find on this server, may also include contact information if you are seeking other role-playing contacts.)

Hallie grew up in Brill before the plague hit with her sister Bretanya, but whereas Tanya chose to train in Stormwind, Hallie stayed behind in Brill to train with her family so she could learn the family profession of inscription along with her warlock training, not knowing what would befall the area. She was raised from the dead with no memories of her past life save for her given name. Suspecting her original surname was something as unnecessarily fanciful, she instead chose as her new surname something incredibly short, "Dalan", which didn't mean anything other than she thought it sounded short enough. The fact that she can't remember anything of her previous life upsets her. She wants to remember. Upon finally re-meeting her sister, she has learned much about her prior life, and has reclaimed her profession and original family name.

Hallie is also trying to dig for the truth regarding the invasions of Gilneas and Hillsbrad/Southshore, saw the devastation in the latter, and she is not liking what she is finding out. This is the impetus for her guild. <Undercity Underground> is a protest guild against the use of WMDs (the Blight) against ordinary Alliance citizens, with the hopes to petition Sylvanas to rethink her strategy and reel in the Royal Apothecary Society. She does not believe Sylvanas herself has turned evil, but should this change, Hallie has hedged her bets by enlisting in the Argent Crusade. She sees no conflict with being both Argent *and* Forsaken.

My fave type of roleplay is free-form, even if it's just chatting IC with others, as it provides a great way to explore the characters' personalities.

(see "Bretanya" in the Alliance side for her sister's profile)
Edited by Halcalya on 6/22/2011 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
84 Blood Elf Warlock
FOR MORE IN-DEPTH BIO:
http://scarletcrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Carowyn_Bloodstorm

BASICS
Full name: Carowyn Bloodstorm
Nick-name: Carie
Prefix: Ms
Title: <none>
Race: Sin'dorei
Position in society: Tolerated by Silvermoon at most, Undercity loves her though
Face/Heel: About midway - she's teased a lot, but not really hated
Physical Description (abridged): see Armory

OPTIONAL:
Personality: socially ditzy, but book-smart in regards to her class (warlock). Basiclally she's a competent warlock, but she drives everyone around her frakkin' nuts.
Sexual Preference: Hetero
Blood line: Nothing special

FLAGS:
Role-playing status: Always IC in /say, /party, or /guild, half-IC in /trade, OOC in /whisper

Guild: <The Worst Guild Ever>
City of choice: Undercity (exalted)
IC-Strengths: Bubbly and perky
IC-Weaknesses: ...sometimes TOO much so!
OOC-Strengths: been known to manage my mana well. I try not to let my mana pool rise above my life pool, as I'm not a mage.
OOC-Weaknesses: More used to playing solo, and it shows. Sometimes I can rush into things too quickly. Trying to work on it.
Leveling speed: this character started early July 2010
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Usually only if the situation calls for it.
Weekly on-line schedule: Usually weekend.

Carie is really my "comic relief" character, so I gave her a rather silly backstory where Silvermoon deemed her too annoying to train there, so they sent her to Deathknell to train with the Forsaken. She has since become exalted in the Undercity, and when she is not adventuring, she had a small tailoring business on the side where she made discount Robes of Arcana to sell to other warlocks, having been sickened by the price gouging when she needed to buy her own, but with the death of class quests, the need for the Robes has gone to nil

She had a crush on a Forsaken guildie named Beruthiel, and he was rather baffled by her crush. Beruthiel later left, leaving Carie upset.

My fave type of roleplay is free-form, even if it's just chatting IC with others, as it provides a great way to explore the characters' personalities.
Edited by Carowyn on 6/22/2011 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
Full name: Seik'olos
Nick-name: Seik (pronounced "Sike")
Job Title: Earthen Ring Specialist
Race: Darkspear
Position in society: working as a Ring liaison
Face/Heel: about mid-chest-high, on average

Physical Description: Standing about seven and a half feet high with lavender skin and indigo dreadlocks, Seik'olos has a rather friendly face (for a troll) and never wears warpaint. He has a moderate, lanky build and a casual stride. He typically wears tribal robes or tribal armor, many of which he has customized with turtle and scorpid scales.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Personality: generally friendly and good-natured, even toward blood elves; reserves his frustrations for unruly elementals; has a great personal admiration for Thrall
Marital Status: married to Orlhanna Redblade
Sexual Preference: women (troll or orc)
Blood line: Darkspear with some Amani blood; son of Num'olos and grandson of Tung'olos; his family are mostly fishermen
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Role-playing status: always IC; total RP addict (approach him anytime, unless he's raiding)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

City of choice: Orgrimmar, Valley of Wisdom
IC-Strengths: amiable and approachable, level-headed, can tame even troublesome elemental spirits
IC-Weaknesses: a bit too trusting, sometimes has a static charge on him
OOC-Strengths: deals good elemental damage, can heal in a pinch
OOC-Weaknesses: not a great committed healer, needs to remember to drop his totems sooner
Leveling speed: moderate; will sometimes put leveling aside for RP
PvP preference: little to none
Weekly on-line schedule: weeknights about 11pm-3am server-time; weekends, usually about 8pm-whenever (late morning, maybe)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Introduction:

Born into a fishing family on the coast of Stranglethorn, Seik became a family man quite by accident at a rather early age, when he and his father were attacked on a fishing trip by a giant water elemental and his father was killed. He became the man of the house and looked out for his mother and four sisters until they all found mates. He brought his sisters' families with him when his people were driven from their village, but their mother refused to leave her home even if it meant certain death. In Durotar, he began to study the work of shaman from a distance at first, and gradually began to try out the language of Kalimag. By the time he was finally accepted into the Earthen Ring, he already knew most of the language; he also had a mate and a baby girl on the way.

After being savagely attacked by a mad lynx on a covert mission to southern Eversong (now Ghostlands), Seik was rescued and brought back to health by a reclusive blood elf herbalist. He was able to make it back home in time for the birth of his child; but just two years later, his wife was killed in an attack by the Burning Blade.

Seik'olos continues to honor his blood debt to the blood elf Armand Dawnwaker by becoming a close friend to Armand's two children, Gyev and Ciline; he requested assignment to the Storm Wolves in order to keep in contact with them. He has remarried to an orc woman and become a stepfather to her young son. He is currently searching for his grandfather Tung'olos, who was presumed dead years ago but may, in fact, be alive.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
Full name: Kruldin Crackedhammer

Nick-name: None

Prefix*: Loremaster

Title**: Keeper of the Dead

Race: Orc

Age***: 25

Position in society†: Shaman, keeper of the Dead at the Shrine of the Fallen in The Barrens, dedicated to the Wolf Spirit Lo'goish

Face/Heel†*: Face

Physical Description (abridged): An entirely looking Orc Kruldin is distinguished by his naturally white hair, unusual at his age, and his habit of wearing a Wolf Helm in most circumstances.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Full name: Galen Janus Phoenixwing

Nick-name: None

Prefix*: Lord

Title**:

Race: Undead, formerly Blood Elf

Age***: 587

Position in society†: Dark Ranger in service of Lady Windrunner

Face/Heel†*: Heel

Physical Description (abridged): Once a tall and proud elf, death, torture, and now mutilation at the hands of Worgen have left Galen indistinguishable from any other Forsaken. He is never without his bow, made from the bones of an especially tenacious Devilsaur, and his armor, given to him by the Dark Lady for two lifetimes of service. He often hides his face underneath a mask on social occasions or a helmet in battle.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Full name: Cruentol Nestor Phoenixwing

Nick-name: Crue, Crue-ton

Prefix*:

Title**: of the Shattered Sun

Age***: 132

Position in society†: Nominally champion of the Sin'dorei, avoids that responsibility like the plague.

Physical Description (abridged): An exceptionally tall, and thin, Elf Crue is distinguished by his extremely red hair and his ever present goggles which always cover his eyes. He favors comfortable leather clothing and his weapon of choice Quel'dalar.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
BASICS
Full name: Ryldril Dawnwalker
Prefix*: General
Age***: Young Adult
Position in society†: Servant of Magistrate Vhearun: General of his army. Adept Paladin.
Physical Description (abridged): His red hair is pulled back into a efficient ponytail and his eye-patch covers an empty socket.

OPTIONAL
Personality: Always a kidder, Ryldril is an open flirt, but affectionate towards those he likes. He's loyal to a fault and honorable, except for the whole Vanish when he doesn't want to die thing.
Sexual Preference: Gay
Blood line: Has an illegitimate son named Mordimius just learning how to walk, a sister named Keairi wandering around, and a mother named Anjelyn who tries to cure him of his "gay".

FLAGS
Role-playing weight class: Casual
Role-playing status†**: Usually IC. OOC in party/raid chat.

Guild: Storm Wolves
IC-Strengths: Is quick to protect and aid others, no matter their faction. Extremely loyal to those he calls friend.
IC-Weaknesses: Too flirty. His gay-dar may be broken. Doesn't know when to say no and has problems expressing his feelings. He is afraid of torture.
OOC-Strengths: Avoids drama. Love to write.
OOC-Weaknesses: Have to be motivated to be on WoW.
Leveling speed: Casual
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Like to do it with friends.
Weekly on-line schedule: 2-3 times a week.

YIM: wowryldril [I'm almost always on this and its easier to get to me through here than waiting for me to maybe sometime pop onto WoW.]

http://mywarcraft.50webs.com/characters/ryldril.html <--Entire history here.

Current Events: Ryldril has accepted a special offer. He is starting to think that being a member of the Blood Knights is less about the work he wanted to do and more about stewing politics and paperwork. He and Dirzolil are staunch friends.
Edited by Ryldril on 2/6/2011 8:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
40 Blood Elf Rogue
BASICS
Full name: Vhearun Sunstalker
Prefix*: Magistrate
Age***: Adult
Position in society†: Magistrate for Silvermoon City
Physical Description (abridged): He looks older than he acts and a smile erases years off his life that paperwork has laid on him. His hair is always neatly in place and unless he's undercover, he always wears official robes.

OPTIONAL
Personality: He always appears to hold himself with an air of arrogance. He has an immaturity about him and still believes he's not only immortal but can't be hurt. It can even be wondered if he believes anyone else can be hurt around him.
Marital Status: Married to Bitten.
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Blood line: Comes from a family of Magistrates. When his mother "died", he took over. He has one half-brother, Baelithiel, and a ranger father named Coravain.

FLAGS
Role-playing weight class: Casual
Role-playing status†**: Usually IC. OOC in party/raid chat.

Guild: Silvermoon Revolution
IC-Strengths: Those he considers family, he treats with the utmost of care. He easily gets along with everyone, whether they be face or heel.
IC-Weaknesses: Manipulative and a lover of power, he will listen to any offers of additional powers. He is quite ambitious.
OOC-Strengths: Avoids drama. Love to write.
OOC-Weaknesses: Have to be motivated to be on WoW.
Leveling speed: Casual
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Like to do it with friends.
Weekly on-line schedule: 2-3 times a week.

YIM: wowryldril [I'm almost always on this and its easier to get to me through here than waiting for me to maybe sometime pop onto WoW.]

http://mywarcraft.50webs.com/characters/vhearun.html <--Entire history here.

Current Events: Vhearun is working on becoming more than just a magistrate. To this end, he is slowly gathering his own army. The Cataclysm may just work to his advantage.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
BASICS
Full name: Anothanaka
Nick-name:
Prefix*:
Title**:
Race: Orc
Age***: Young.
Position in society†: Middle-brow.
Face/Heel†*: Belly-button
Physical Description (abridged):

Anothanaka was born in Orgrimmar, just as the first great conflict between Orcs and Humans was winding down. She graduated from the Orgrimmar Warlock Academy, and has since lived an itinerant life, wandering the world. She strives to be a helpful, skillful comrade in battle against the Alliance or in the world at large.

Anothanaka is very good friends with Wolvi and Kinkin, if anyone cares ...

[ Gigantic snip ].

(( I will RP with anyone who wants to RP. But for me, RP is a mode of interaction that involves taking on a particular personality. ))
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Full name: Xarg (formerly Do'Lok Grimgrin... until undeath)
Race: Orc (undead)
Position in society: Feared yet respected on the battlefield, few approach Xarg with trivial tasks. Xarg does not respond unless matters concern his goals.
Face/Heel: NA
Physical Description (abridged): His presence brings a chill to the immediate vicinity. Blood caked to his beard... Xarg wears blood stained armor without afterthought of appearances.

Personality: Cold. Short. To the point.
Marital Status: NA
Sexual Preference: NA

Blood line: A former Chieftain of the Redwalker Clan, Do'Lok Grimgrin was slain along with Doomhammer in the battle beneath Blackrock Mountain. A cunning strategist and powerful Warrior, Do'Lok Grimgrin was risen from the dead by the Warlock Garzeg of the Shadow Council. Recently freed from Garzeg's demonic control he seeks revenge or rest for his current condition through the being who granted the Warlock's their power... Sargeras.

Role-playing status†: ((I will RP with those who RP with me. I enjoy it. I try to keep /s in character while NOT in an instance or BG.))

City of choice: Orgrimmar
IC-Strengths: Gravitates to those of strong and similar minds.
IC-Weaknesses: Unwilling to discuss his past life. Xarg lost much in coming to Azeroth. Xarg becomes uneasy around those displaying affection.
OOC-Strengths: I read and enjoy Warcraft lore.
OOC-Weaknesses: I play Warcraft a lot.

Leveling speed: rapid.
PvP preference (do it a lot?): Often

Introduction: Formerly an GM of the Powerslaves (originally an RP guild turned PvE) I don't actively seek RP but I enjoy witnessing RP events and participating.
Edited by Xarg on 12/20/2010 10:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Basics

Full name: Malaky Moonbane
Race: Blood elf
Nickname: Mal
Position in Society: The Warblade. One of the best Ebon Knights for the battlefield.

Physical description (abridged): His long white hair is always pulled back in to a tight tail. a almost sinister smirk is seen on his face at all times. When not wearing his armor wears very simple cloths and is found at any inn brawling with Orcs and drinking Taurens under the table.

Optional
Damnation is all Malaky has known. In an effort to stop Arthas's march upon Silvermoon and The Sunwell, his father sent him and secret envoy of troops to Arthas just as he began his march. After Kel'Thuzad was resurected, Arthas gave him Malaky as a toy. Brought to the brink of death many times, he was eveuntaly turned after KT progressed his age to that of a mature Elf. Malaky is a seething ball of hatred and rage.
Sexual Orentaion: Straight. A man%!#**. He has bedded females from all the Horde's races and even a few from the Alliance. The only ones he has not bedded are a Draenai and a Night Elf. He refuses to touch gnomes as the very sight of one sickens him.

Now that the school of Archeology has opened up it doors to train people, Malaky has devloped a taste for the past. Many would mistake his blood thirst for lack of intelligence. This couldn't be further from the truth. In fact when not under the eyes of his peers or not being thrown it to a holding cell by the Orgimmar guard to dry out, he can be found wandering the vast libraries of Dalaran. He currently is secretly researching a way to allow some members of the Horde to change like the Worgen of Gilnaes.

His favorite past time is Jewelcrafting. He considers it his art. Every gem he cuts is a reflection of him.

Rp wieght class: Casual to medium. Will not RP in dungeons or Battlegrounds. Unless it is a group of like minded people.

IC-strengths: Unstoppable in a fight. is the embodiment of Lok'tar Ogar. Incredbily intelligent and very blunt.
IC-weakness: Very loose loyalites, bordering on the insane, very crass and enjoys offending others.

Edit: After the breaking of the world, Mal has suffered the lost of some one very close to him and after a few other events he refuses to talk about, has changed his last name to Blackdawn. His gems seemed to have lost their shine and his studies have slipped to the point of almost being forgotten. At times he seems lost and other times it will appear as if his he isn't even there anymore. He feels alone, trapped, and his madness is growing deeper by the day.
Edited by Malaky on 11/2/2011 2:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
[reserved]
Edited by Gitz on 1/2/2011 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
BASICS
Full name: Khadjah
Race: Troll
Position in society: Healer, wanderer
Face/Heel: She serves for the horde by Garrosh's (not directly) command. Those who dislike Garrosh may dislike Khadjah as well before getting to know her. By looking at her, she's just a young troll.
Physical Description (abridged): An odd looking troll. Greenish-blue. Considerably short for her young age. Large tusks and a pointed face. Dark purple hair styled into tri-hawks along with several tight, messy braids. If caught in Orgrimmar, she may have blotches of ink on her hands and clothes.

OPTIONAL
Personality: Usually quiet, though she may appear distant, if you're not an undead or blood elf she can quickly warm up to you. Or if you throw a compliment her way (or anything that sounds vaguely like one), that can also warm her quickly.
But the way she rambles on about certain things... could lead you to believe she's not all the way there.

Blood line: Raised by other trolls, went into hiding with the druids when the echo isles were taken.

FLAGS
Role-playing weight class: heavy
Role-playing status: Typically in character, unless in a dungeon/raid/such, but even then... my /s is always IC :P

OTHER:
Guild: HazarD (not an rp guild but highly tolerant of rp)
City of choice: Orgrimmar - The Wyrven's Tail, or sleeping on the outer edges of Orgrimmar
IC-Strengths: A rather loyal troll, strong bond with the spirits.
IC-Weaknesses: hot-headed, holds grudges,
OOC-Strengths: Can keep OOC and IC seperate. Generally kind to lore.
OOC-Weaknesses: Though I'm as loyal as possible to lore, i'm also shaky on it and can easily be left behind on big discussions. Typically play support roles. And this toon is still under some development.
Leveling speed: all done!
PvP preference: none
Weekly on-line schedule: Highly varied

((Originally from Maelstrom. A bunch of rl friends and I decided to reroll on a brand new server. I insisted on an rp server and others insisted on a non-pvp server. After not-so-active researching we decided on Scarlet Crusade since we had read it was a generally nice, casual server.
Love to rp. So far haven't seen any on the server and I would like to have some super casual buds to rp with between my leveling (rl friends don't rp. lol). But like I said, my home server is Maelstrom, so my time here is super random. But I guess add me and hit me up :D ))
Edited by Khadjah on 3/15/2011 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]