(H) Doctors of Philosophy social/casual (19+)

<Doctors of Philosophy> (Dawnbringer - Horde) is a level 25 all adult social raiding guild looking for like-minded players (ages 19+ please) to quest, instance, and raid with. We don't really care what class you play or what your spec is as long as you want to be part of a community helping each other enjoy the game. The guild was founded in 2007 and has over six years of history.

We raid on Friday and Saturday nights as attendance permits (retro raiding for achievements/mog gear only at this point of the expansion). We aren't a guild that's going for server firsts, but we do want to see the content at an appropriate pace. We characterize our raiding effort as serious, structured, disciplined and fun (i.e. we expect you to be geared, gemmed, potted and competent, yet we don't have a raid attendance requirement). If raiding isn't your thing, we have enough players for structured PvP and 5 men contents. You are also welcome if you are simply looking for a quiet, laid back and stress free place to level/play away from all the immaturity.

We have zero tolerance for prima donnas, drama, and childish behavior. The average age of this guild is over 30 and we believe everyone can act his/her own age.

As one of the first guilds on this server, we have a storied past and all the amenities you'd expect. We have a guild bank with eight tabs, tabard, website, vent server, and paid repairs.

We have other activities including: retro-raids for mog gear, heroics, parties, naked gnome races, battlegrounds, and more! Come over to our website and take a look, or hit up the officers in-game.

If you decide to apply to us in guild finder, please make sure to reference your age and reason for joining clearly as we reject all empty applications from guild finder.
Edited by Faradhim on 1/7/2014 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
Reserved
Edited by Faradhim on 3/2/2011 6:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
Reserved
Reply Quote
Reserved
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I R D FERST WON TU POAST for my doctors.

Doc.... I think i need helps
Reply Quote
I R D FERST WON TU POAST for my doctors.

Doc.... I think i need helps

Don't worry. I am a doctor!
Reply Quote
You guys seem very welcoming. As a person coming back to the game after a long absence I hope a lot of people like myself find a home with you.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I've been watching Doctor Who

Amazing show
Reply Quote
You guys seem very welcoming. As a person coming back to the game after a long absence I hope a lot of people like myself find a home with you.

We always welcome returning players. Please hit up with an officer in game or send in an application at our guild portal: http://phd.guildlaunch.com. We generally get back to you within a day.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Yesss! Doctors are very, very good people.

Suetma Approval Seal Yes (SASY .... WOOT!)
Reply Quote
Yesss! Doctors are very, very good people.

Suetma Approval Seal Yes (SASY .... WOOT!)

Wait. wait. Is that seal or hoof of approval? Scratch head...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
*narrows eyes*

Wait.... what is this..... I don't even............ WTF?

Reply Quote
*narrows eyes*

Oh... You know I love you. Doesn't matter how big your .... are.

But.. you should know, a cow and an undead, just not going to work....

Hmm... Is this thread PG-13 rated?
Edited by Faradhim on 11/22/2010 8:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
*narrows eyes*

..... RAWR....
Reply Quote
Doctor's is awesome :)

- Carwin
Reply Quote
*narrows eyes*

..... RAWR....

Wooo... Nice...
Reply Quote
Welcome to the end of the world. Oh yeah. We are looking for more people.
Reply Quote
Are ya'll recruiting by any chance?

Elf???? Is that you??? Did you just come back?
Edited by Faradhim on 11/24/2010 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]