(H) Doctors of Philosophy social/casual (19+)

Wearing my tin foiled hats I was told it is time for a bump.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I am having too much fun with my Faded Wizard Hat to put my tinfoil hat on.

Best. Quest reward. Ever. (Well, maybe not best, but it ranks up there.)
Reply Quote
I am having too much fun with my Faded Wizard Hat to put my tinfoil hat on.

Best. Quest reward. Ever. (Well, maybe not best, but it ranks up there.)

I wonder what level tailoring it takes to make a tin foiled hat. Or do you think that will be Blacksmithing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hmm. I would have to guess Blacksmithing or maybe even Engineering. Like a "Gnomish Conspiracy Reduction Helmet" or something.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I am here to lodge a complaint.

Merca... has my hat. >.<

Bump for some of the best casual players on the realm! You guys are awesomesauce.
Like my new digs? haste is tasteeeeey. Almost as tastey as gnomes
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks, Sue!

While I haven't seen you in-game since the change, I have to admit it is odd seeing your forum avatar as a Goblin :)

Don't get me wrong: I loooove Goblins. I rolled a Goblin Shaman myself to see the starting area, and have thought about making a Goblin Priest as well, but something just keeps pulling me back to Mystwind here.....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight

Merca... has my hat. >.<

Bump for some of the best casual players on the realm! You guys are awesomesauce.

Wow. She joined now the second most popular race!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Merca... has my hat. >.<

Wow. She joined now the second most popular race!

Can't deny that the haste is tastey. the rocket boost is kinda fun, but for a caster with an alchemy profession.... why on earth would anyone NOT want to be a goblin? It's perfect.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
12/20/2010 10:44 AMPosted by Suëtma
Can't deny that the haste is tastey. the rocket boost is kinda fun, but for a caster with an alchemy profession.... why on earth would anyone NOT want to be a goblin? It's perfect.

I have to admit: jumping off a ledge and using the rocket boost is insanely fun (and sometimes suicidal). I am also leveling alchemy as well.... and I AM a caster.....

Hmmmmm...... ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I am alchemy + engineering. Now I am the one out of my mind!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
My troll is JC + Mining. A more traditional approach.
Reply Quote
12/21/2010 9:22 AMPosted by Zong
I have recently sent an Application to your guild website, I do hope you review it.

Thank you for your interest in the Doctors. You application has been approved. Please find an officer online for an invite.

See you in game.
Reply Quote
Snow falls in Storm Peaks
Doctors huddled around fire
Holiday Spirits
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Doctuh the Doctor has spoken. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
12/28/2010 10:24 AMPosted by Mystwind
Doctuh the Doctor has spoken. :)

Indeed!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Happy new year forum trolls
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
A new year, another bump!
Reply Quote
Yes I recommend this guild for all new players and even experienced players who are looking for a nice guild to level and raid with:) I have had some of the best times playing the game since I joined. Also I dig the hat too. I don't think I will ever finish the quest line in case they take it away. I always have it on and most likely will until I get a new hat that will give me some stats:D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Thank you Zygor. It is great to have you in the guild. As everyone knows, pimp hat is very important for leveling in the old world.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]