stupid forums
Edited by Monistutas on 12/1/2010 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
stupid forums
Edited by Monistutas on 12/1/2010 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
As someone who's also played top 100, and hung with people in a Top 5, I can say quite emphatically that Mr. Johnyfive is exactly correct: you guys were mediocre fish in a mediocre pond who moved to a backwater morass to be the big fishes.

"Put Gnomer on the map" you say? Yeah, good luck with that. Gnomer's on the map already; as a casual server with progression way behind 80% of realms. And Gnomer seems to be quite happy with that.

To quote the "coward" above me (who regardless of his alt status, is spot-on): "it's too entertaining for me to watch people who are bad but think they're good make fools of themselves on the forums."

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Because 99% of trolls that hide behind alt names are only doing so because they usually suck. Most people like you when they end up posting on their main haven't accomplished anything. If you're so awesome and yea that's how you 'portray' yourself. You wouldn't care if we saw your main. But you probably don't want us to see that. I'll ASSume you probably haven't cleared icc, like most of your kind. Maybe I'm wrong, but 99% of the time I'll be right with this assumption. Everyone here is posting on Mains yet you troll on an alt.. There's a reason.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Edited by Ceforium on 12/1/2010 3:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Edited by Ceforium on 12/1/2010 3:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Because 99% of trolls that hide behind alt names are only doing so because they usually suck. Most people like you when they end up posting on their main haven't accomplished anything. If you're so awesome and yea that's how you 'portray' yourself. You wouldn't care if we saw your main. But you probably don't want us to see that. I'll ASSume you probably haven't cleared icc, like most of your kind. Maybe I'm wrong, but 99% of the time I'll be right with this assumption. Everyone here is posting on Mains yet you troll on an alt.. There's a reason.

As someone who knows the alter ego of Mr. Johnyfive (sorry, I'm not he), I can tell you with 100% certainty that he or she has achieved everything Misere has in-game, and then some.

Sorry, you're wrong. Guess it must be that 1%, eh?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
As someone who knows the alter ego of Mr. Johnyfive (sorry, I'm not he), I can tell you with 100% certainty that he or she has achieved everything Misere has in-game, and then some.

As someone who knows the alter ego of Ceforium (sorry, I'm not he), I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is the Pope IRL.

See what I did there ?

Please you prove nothing execpt that some good players stayed here in your morass because we made friends (yes you can make friends in this game.) And maybe you like your morass to be awful to look at, but we are just trying to change it a little.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

As someone who knows the alter ego of Ceforium (sorry, I'm not he), I can tell you with 100% certainty that he is the Pope IRL.

See what I did there ?

Please you prove nothing execpt that some good players stayed here in your morass because we made friends (yes you can make friends in this game.) And maybe you like your morass to be awful to look at, but we are just trying to change it a little.

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

See what I did there ?

If I say something, it's fact. I don't hide behind alts. I don't mince words. I don't need to.
My reputation (both good and bad) speaks for itself.
If I say Johnyfive is as good as anyone in your guild, it's fact.

As someone who knows from experience, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
You'll figure that out eventually.

Edit: sorry for missing the ego-stroking "we're good players and we stayed here to change things" line - I need another coffee... LOL. You guys may be "good" on Gnomer, but you're mediocre across the entire player base. Get over yourself.
Edited by Monistutas on 12/1/2010 1:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Actually, I'm like 90% sure I know who Johnny is, and (assuming I'm right, of course) he has lots of shiny gear and achievements Gnomer won't see even in Cata.

Edit: Also, just to @%%! with you Moni, you catch significantly more flies with vinegar than honey. I tried it.

More grey text: I'm referring to actual flies and actual vinegar/honey, of course.
Edited by Schmoopsy on 12/1/2010 1:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
If he's not on gnomer it doesn't matter. Come here and do it(if he's actually done anything) then talk. Plenty of people could transfer elsewhere to get more shiny stuff.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
If he's not on gnomer it doesn't matter. Come here and do it(if he's actually done anything) then talk. Plenty of people could transfer elsewhere to get more shiny stuff.

LOL - now it's "if it wasn't done on Gnomer it doesn't count"... priceless.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

LOL - now it's "if it wasn't done on Gnomer it doesn't count"... priceless.

What Ceforium means is that goals are harder to acheive on this server, remember that it is a social game, you need 25 coordinated players working together. and we are getting towards that. Finally, I will add that you truly seem as much full of yourself as I am and no... I am not mediocre on other servers, ask skullcrusher for masternarf :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://www.fanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/snarf1.jpg
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Trust me, things will change in cataclysm, we are ready for it, and don't expect your little 10man guild (I am sure it is a 10man guild, if you even raid.) to get realm firsts.

Narf, i mean no disrespect when I say this but attacking someone's guild is low. Beyond that you insulted a genre of guilds. A genre which is the majority of guilds in WoW; and come Cataclysm you may find yourself competing against ten man guilds across the server and the rest of WoW in general for rank.
Edited by Hundre on 12/1/2010 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
i hate dragons
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]