- Full Name: The Gnomeregan Technical Institute
- Premise: A gnomish research university for magic and engineering
- Roleplay: Emphasis on creativity and fun. Known for public events. Beginners welcome.
- PvE: Leveling, dungeons, old-world content, and just-for-fun casual raids.
- PvP: Fun-focused world PvP, casual arena and battleground teams. Occasional all-gnome rated battlegrounds.
- Requirements: You must be a roleplayer and you must be nice. All races, classes, levels, and play styles are welcome.
Do you enjoy blowing things up? Homicidal robots? Armies of demonic murlocs? Comparative analysis of pre-war gnomish literary poetry? Delicious grilled tauren burgers? Then GnomeTech might be for you!
The Gnomeregan Technical Institute, or GnomeTech for short, Azeroth's premier technical research institution. At GnomeTech, you’ll study with world-renowned faculty, in state-of-the-art facilities, with the brightest young minds of the Alliance. At GnomeTech, you can study anything you want, from pyrotechnic engineering to troll anthropology. We’re always looking for new talent, so don’t hesitate to apply any time of the semester.
GnomeTech accepts students from all backgrounds, not just gnomes. After all, diversity is key to intellectual growth. Besides, we need humans and elves to reach things on high shelves when our claw machines break down.
Roleplaying at GnomeTech
GnomeTech is Emerald Dream’s oldest roleplaying guild, founded at the server’s opening in September 2005. We’re a well known and respected part of the Alliance roleplaying community. GnomeTech is best known for its regular public roleplay events, including parties, parades, dances, banquets, races, raids, mock trials, plays, stand-up comedy, summits, and many more. Our annual GnomeTech Prom and Winter Veil formal regularly draw hundreds of players.
Roleplay is GnomeTech’s primary objective. As a member, you’ll be invited to participate in creative, original storylines, conversations, and events. Our focus is always on fun, and we never take ourselves too seriously; at GnomeTech, outrageous, outlandish, unrealistic stories are the norm. We’re never afraid to bend the rules for the sake of fun and originality, though never at the expense of quality and courtesy. We strive to be as welcoming, friendly, and helpful as possible, especially for motivated beginners.
While our focus is on roleplay, GnomeTech brings its unique eccentric passion to all areas of gameplay. GnomeTech will never be a serious endgame progressive guild, but our max-level plays often group together for quests, dungeons, and tavern-crawls. GnomeTech has recently begun to focus more on PvP, including story-driven world PvP with our allied guilds, battleground and arena groups, and even all-gnome rated battlegrounds. With the introduction of Flex raiding, we've started a just-for-fun raiding team.
Our requirements are as follows:
1. You must be an enthusiastic roleplayer, and
2. You must be a generally pleasant and agreeable person.
That’s it! We accept any races, classes, levels, play styles, experience levels, and backgrounds. We welcome beginners who are eager to learn. If you have a passion for the wacky and eccentric, you’ll find a place in GnomeTech.
There are two ways to apply:
1. Fill out a brief, simple application form on our website, linked below, or
2. Conduct an in-game, in-character interview with an officer.
To learn more about GnomeTech or apply online, visit our website:
And remember kids, just say no to goblin engineering!