[A] <GnomeTech> Recruiting New Students!

90 Gnome Mage
Thanks to everyone who came to our recent fashion show! The outfits were all impressive, though not nearly enough competitors wore goggles.
Reply Quote
80 Human Death Knight
GnomeTech: Training the most exceptionally brilliant engineers of tomorrow... TODAY.

Disclaimer: The term "brilliant" as used in the above sentence may refer either to applied intellect or to the luminosity of life-ending explosions. Ambiguity is the spice of life.
Reply Quote
These guys are fun to party with, hope to see you all soon.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Be sure to come to our seven year anniversary party on Sunday the 16th! It begins in Bruuk's Corner at 8:00.
Reply Quote
GnomeTech #1 Where you guys been?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
/bump, You guys are awesome!

Just wanted to clarify in case anyone was wondering, the Technical Institute has no association nor condone's, the Illumignomi's actions or secret plan to take over the world of azeroth!
Edited by Frinkls on 9/4/2012 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
GnomeTech will be hosting a bake sale in order to raise explosives money in anticipation of our 7 year anniversary celebration! Come see us in the Dwarven District in Stormwind, just outside The Golden Keg tavern at random intervals this week!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Bump for GnomeTech!

09/04/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Frinkls
Just wanted to clarify in case anyone was wondering, the Technical Institute has no association nor condone's, the Illumignomi's actions or secret plan to take over the world of azeroth!

I'm very curious about this Illumignomi. Is there a secret handshake?
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Rogue
bump for Poggle's favorite Alliance RP guild
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
09/08/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Winslo
I'm very curious about this Illumignomi. Is there a secret handshake?

HELL NO! It is a VERY serious secret organization! *Whispers "There's always a secret handshake"*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Absolute and GT having homecomings / anniversaries. Gonna get down this week.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Thank you all for coming to our anniversary party tonight! I for one had a blast. Several hundred blasts, in fact, during the fireworks show.

Today marks the beginning of our eighth year of learning, tinkering, and blowing things up, and if tonight was any indication, it will be our best yet!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
46 Gnome Mage
Bump in Gnomish solidarity!

Go GnomeTech! *gnomefist*
Reply Quote
43 Gnome Mage
Thith thread detherveth to be on the firth page!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
The Sixth Annual GnomeTech Prom will take place on Monday, October 29th, at 9:00 PM. Please be sure to attend!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Once again, bump for the lesser of the short people.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Hello,

On behalf of my Lady Eowynn & The House Blackstone, I would like to extend an inventation to our annual Hallow's End Costume Ball to all your teachers and students. For more information please check here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933233491

-Norforic Silverstone, House Blackstone Recruitment Office.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]