2010 -- The Giving Season -- NOMINATIONS

90 Dwarf Priest
Know someone who does a lot for others? Possibly so much that at the end of the day, there's not much left for themselves? If you have an altruistic friend you'd like to recognize, tell us why in this thread, and level 80 mains on Tanaris can cast their votes for their favorite. The top 4 will be awarded a free chopper!

I'd also like to thank <The Unnamed> for giving away two Kingslayer titles last month as part of this! I'll list those lucky winners once I find the screenshot of Quietbow telling me in a whisper somewhere.
Edited by Stout on 11/20/2010 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Capello.

He's always been a nice guy and is never ill towards anyone. He has been away from the game for most of the year due to RL circumstances and is just getting back into the thick of things. When he left the game before he thought he would be gone for good and sent me some of the fishing things he had collected over the course of the game. We were always trying to 1-up each other with our fishing achievements. He doesn't get to play as much as many of us and really just logs in to raid or pvp with friends and as such probably wouldn't get to drive a chopper any other way in the foreseeable future. If there's anyone in the game I know that deserves something like this it's him.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
I'll vote for Capello.

Also,hey Algo.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Future nomination coming.
Edited by Nïghtmare on 11/20/2010 9:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
I'd like to nominate the mage Howardhughes.

He has been an inspiration to many, from his endeavors in flight to his many business accolades. His 1 button on his keyboard is still working, and he has a park named after him in Las Vegas.

Sounds legit to me.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
I like to nominate Dogadin.

Not only has he been inspiration to many. He also is always willing to offer a helping hand wether it be class advice or helping friends in icc at 3am lol. hats off to ont only one of the best healers i know but a great person. and besides its DOG....enough said
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I would like to nominate Napalm aka Gertbeefrobe

Not only is he a skilled rogue, he is a dependable class and raid leader who is always generous with not only his good advice and his time, but his wry sense of humor in the face of adversity. Gert is good people, and it has been and honor and a priviledge to raid and play with him the past few years.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I nominate Terrythehulk.
Because he always saves some burgers for mama.

No, but really. Terry's dad (The guy who actually said the line) passed away. And I think, in memorial of that epic moment that has given me quite a few lols even thought I wasn't there, he should get one of them.
Plus, Terry's a cool guy, taking the teasing in stride. Like a boss.
Edited by Drofiery on 11/20/2010 11:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Druid
I nominate Nightmare from Binary Solo.

Though he is not an officer in his guild he makes a concerted effort to schedule raids and push the guild towards progression. He is able to hand out objective criticism without making someone feel bad, and encourages and praises others when we overcome the obstacles in front of us. He often passes on gear which would benefit him to allow others to improve, which advances the guild/raid overall. And also just cause he is a nice guy. If you know him, then you know these things to be true.
Reply Quote

He has been an inspiration to many, from his endeavors in flight to his many business accolades. His 1 button on his keyboard is still working, and he has a park named after him in Las Vegas.

Sounds legit to me.

^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
You'll have to show me a screenshot of your login screen with all of your level 80's in order to cast that vote, Naturalist.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
iamhe - DK

because i am he and he is GREAT nuff said
Reply Quote
93 Human Warrior

Sounds legit to me.

I vote for him aswell
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Well since I can`t nominate myself, I would like to nominate Cenavenger. This guy knows more unique stuff about WOW then anyone I know. He is extremely helpful with a sense of humor beyond measure. I feel he deserves this chopper. Why? Because with all his knowledge of wow, He hasn't transformed into the jaded WOW players we all know. He is unique and someone I consider a friend. Lastly I have seen Cenavenger forgo his raids and gear needs in order to help someone new with raids and achievements. Many times struggling just to get the things He needs. Altruism? Ya that's Cen.!
Edited by Telepathy on 11/25/2010 10:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I have to say Cenavenger as well. He was a huge help during the stormwind raid, and was a hoot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I vote Sakasaka, quiet PVP warrior.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I nominate Rogerr because she is AWESOME. I love her, nuff said.
Reply Quote
Piatt, from Guardian of the Alliance
Reply Quote
Double post ftl
Edited by Yiyi on 12/5/2010 10:13 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]