<Gold Jar> is recruitment, highest pop guild

85 Night Elf Hunter
Hi. My guild <Gold Jar> is recruiting. we are the highest population guild on anetheron. over 500 and almost 600 members so far, and we fully expect to have almost 1.000 members by catacylsm.

i fund the guild bank myself with hard work and i let people guild repair. donations are also happy but not nesesary.

anyways we are going to be the biggest guild in the expansion and we will all have lion mounts. if you want a lion mount u better join no other guild is gonna have em. we will also have the lion mounts when catacylsm launches

Falcon Freedom Fighting!
-greyfish
Reply Quote
42 Blood Elf Hunter
little known fact guilds over 500 people are broken and pointless in the new guild system...

EDIT:::also you spelled your name wrong
Edited by Farmasaurus on 11/19/2010 12:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I hate you and everything that you stand for.
Reply Quote
42 Blood Elf Hunter
little known fact guilds over 500 people are broken and pointless in the new guild system...

u r a nonfactor this does not concern u

I am quoting your quote
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
if you are going to be a hater dont post in my forum. i dont care if your gealous or a troll or w/e this is for serious posting only. you dont belong here go cry somewere else.

i also forget if anyone wants to join my guild all you have to do is send me a tell in game and ill invite you.
Reply Quote
10 Undead Warlock
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Reply Quote

Sir...an attitude such as that will never earn you the right to the secrets of Falcon Freedom.

-Grizelle
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue
Anybody else think of "we are legion" when they read the title?

ie: <gold jar> is recruitment for we are maaaaannnnyyy.
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Paladin
hi greyfish how can i join guild like this one? and can the guild help me level to 85? and you show me where i can find quest?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Grayfish makes me glad I'm horde. I'm not sure what's more fail. His character or his post. lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I will join your guild immediately after you get 1,000 members in cataclysm Grayfish. Sub-1,000 member guilds are far too smalltime for my tastes.

-Angrycake.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I will join your guild immediately after you get 1,000 members in cataclysm Grayfish. Sub-1,000 member guilds are far too smalltime for my tastes.

-Angrycake.

Watudidthar...I c's it
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
if you are going to be a hater dont post in my forum.
Reply Quote
I had something to say when i started reading this thread, but the hysterical laughing has made me forget it..
Edited by Wurthless on 11/25/2010 3:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
This!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]