Death Race! [H] & [A]

70 Blood Elf Priest
WINNERS:

1st: Tankofchaos
2nd: Javaguava
3rd: Uraffuruse (Did I spell that right? -_-)

GRATS!

So you might find yourself asking, what is a Death Race?
Have you ever death-marched your way into Stormwind or Orgrimmar on a low level alt just to peg a leader on the ass with a BB gun? It's kind of like that, only with about 100 times more dying.
Basic concept:

You have a level 1 something or other.
    You get summoned to a predetermined (and undisclosed) location.
    You wait for it....
    You run! Run your little lowbie hearts out! For about 5 feet before a mob 70 levels higher than you one-shots you with a dirty look.
    Rinse and repeat until you get to the finish line.

It's fun, it's frustrating, it's hilarious to watch. Plus, there are fabulous prizes to be had, not to mention the FAME and GLORY.
When: December 4th, 2010 - 7pm server time
Rules:
    You must stay level 1. It's 10g to level lock yourself, not a lot really, but if you really don't have it, I can provide it.
    No mounts aka bribing someone to carry you on theirs.
    No flight paths.
    No spirit rezzing, your must return to your body.
    I haven't found any trinkets or potions that increase speed at level 1, but just in case they exist, none of those either.
    No speed buffs.
    No having friends path clear.

People found cheating will get be disqualified. But I know none of you would ever cheat. :)
Prizes!:
1st place: 1000g
2nd place: 500g
3rd place: 250g
Reply to this thread or send a whisper to Lyllian in-game at 7.
Edited by Lyllian on 12/4/2010 8:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Bump for awesomeness (not stalking you i swear)

Aww, why not? :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
I'm stalking you.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
ITT; red-headed belfs.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
HAY GUISE!!!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Stalks the stalker....
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
What's with all the contests lately Lyl? Though I will admit the Halloween one was fun, I didn't expect so many to show up in all honesty.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
I run all the same events with my guild and they have fun at them. I figure I would let the rest of the server have fun too, especially since there are people I like here who aren't in VI. :)
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
*slips a twenty and shakes her fist menacingly*
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Shaman
What's with all the contests lately Lyl? Though I will admit the Halloween one was fun, I didn't expect so many to show up in all honesty.

2 is "so many"? Screw that! Let's have more!
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
I believe she meant she didn't think so many people would show up to the Halloween contest. I was a bit surprised at the turn out too, actually. But I agree. More events!

:D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Wow Arche are you mentally blonde? Silly!

But yeah the Halloween contest had an awesome turn out for a pvp server. I'd expect to see that on Moon Guard, not Kil'Jaeden.
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]