Day 1 Grizzly Hills players still here

100 Draenei Paladin
lets get a roll-call going of the original Hillers.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Present and once again spreading the word of Catharsis for realm first 85!!!
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Warlock
me!! and on this toon.. then i made Braxonis who became my first "known" character.. then Braxillion (priest) who's now named Asheena but who most refer to me as.

I didn't know JACK about the game when i started here but i was here since the realm inception. woot!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I was a day 1 person here, but just recently left the server. Job change made me need to be on a PST server.
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
I'm still here, although most don't know me...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
ive been here since day one on one toon or another
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am still around, handing out pie from time to time.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warlock
i Moonsinda is still here =3

still getting used to these new forums
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
While not on this toon, I made a toon the day this server opened with a friend as a fun reroll thing.

On and off servers, and well... I'm still here :o
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
What a shame
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Not a shame :) Its quite nice here. Pretty relaxed and there's plenty of good people.

I do enjoy the hills. I think most of us here can say the same.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
o sup i bin heer.
but never the same name.
Priest: Fe/Frostmage/Ulduar/Inflict/José/Opx/Beast.
Shaman: Thelovefool/Word
HWarlock: Boomkin/Snorlacks/Of
AWarlock: Felhearte/Fear/Modgud

o.o
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter
Not a Day One-er, but started my WoW career on this realm Christmas Eve 2008 and still chugging along, although haven't really been on this particular toon in a bit.

As those of you who bother to look up my Armory will be able to tell, this was my first 80 from back in the day when I knew everything and was completely unteachable. Looking at him now makes me cringe... I thought this guy was completely ready to tackle Onyxia 2.0 on the day it came out. I keep him around as-is, so that when I get into a situation with the brand spanking new players who don't understand exactly why their Rogue doesn't need a dagger with Int on it, I can remind myself that I was there too. =)
Edited by Korduss on 11/21/2010 9:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I am still very much present. Have taken a number of breaks since the server went live, but still I remain.

I've got my Linen Bag macro to prove it with everyone wanting bags crafted at Goldshire.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I am Still very much here, GH is my home, has been since it opened. <3 you guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]