Day 1 Grizzly Hills players still here

5 Blood Elf Warlock
high school drama on the forums.
Reply Quote
58 Worgen Death Knight
Ayanakoji is Tsubino!!!!

It's amazing what a simple "ignore profile" can teach a person...
Edited by Drools on 2/6/2012 6:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Ayanakoji is Tsubino!!!!

lololol
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Reply Quote
17 Blood Elf Rogue
Ayanakoji is Tsubino!!!!

It's amazing what a simple "ignore profile" can teach a person...

AHMAHGAWD. I've been caught. Although I'm pretty sure it was blatantly obvious that it was me from the start. At least to any one who knows me. Not really sure why it matters though?

02/07/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Veteratorius
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

LET'S GO.
Reply Quote
58 Worgen Death Knight
I love this server... lack of progression, lack of high-end pvp content but no lack of huge, undeserved egos!

love.
it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I love this server... lack of progression, lack of high-end pvp content but no lack of huge, undeserved egos!

love.
it.

i love how you trash the server but post on a 56 dk
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

love.
it.

is this the part where you dont respond to someone calling you out and come back 2 weeks later with some stupid post telling us how bad this server is
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I love how this server has so many bad trolls, so many comments no one cares about, but no lack of people who post poor comments on alts like cowards.

love.
it.

Now now, take some responsibility...

A more sarcastic tone would reply "Says the guy with the kill on sight thread"

But we're all bad trolls and have overinflated egos, right? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ego? us? no wayyyy
+
G-Hill has a amazing, the willingness and wanting to raid and pvp, along with the people who care enough to try is outrageous! They never want to be caryed though raides or RBGs and always come prepared! People on the server have an large IQ and you can tell by reading trade chat! (you learn so much!) Our progreshon is outstanding compared to the rest of the servers becuse we all love comparing one anothers progress and gear and making the server a better place! We do have a few guilds who like to slack when it comes and is currently holding back the server.... but without that almost 90%+ of the server is L33t and knows what to do :)
(and if you think I'm kidding go read trade chat.)
Oh, and we don't troll... that kind of stuff is unheard of.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Apples reporting in for duty!

Day 1 from the forum re-roll guild <Myst> that didn't seem to last too long!
Reply Quote
12 Orc Hunter
My old lvl 55 pally from 2009 is still floatin around in the land of deleted toons here somewhere. Dunno if that counts ¬_¬
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Not day 1, but i came to this server a mnth after it opened, grizzly hills man i love this place, flask to mouth represent apples :)
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Mage
Jews
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
shush manglaze!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
still here, never leaving here. The hills is very active. I have a few other toons elsewhere, but just keep coming back to play my pally. Where is all the other people who enjoy this server? It's not bad, people still raid, pvp, some world pvp, !@#$ aint overpriced and most people know how to play this game. Thanks for reading this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]