Day 1 Grizzly Hills players still here

90 Blood Elf Priest
dude Fel... i had no idea you were inflict. No wonder you were one of the very few that posed a challenge when engaged in PVP. explains a lot!
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Edited by Lochaholic on 12/29/2010 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Day one baller.

First name Greatest, last name Eva.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I rolled my first ever toon on GH sometime during the first week. NE rogue. Ended up transferring off to play with some RL friends after a year or so, but I'll always have fond memories of the Hills. If my guild wasn't full of awesome people, I'd come back in a heartbeat. Maybe I'll roll a new toon on GH in Cataclysm :)

Chaoticher/Sacred still playing?
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
I started this toon a month after the server started. My horde pally was Stamos. He was a day 1 creation. Good times were had with the Bad Moon Clan back in the early days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
For better or worst I am around since those early days of the hills........
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I started this toon a month after the server started. My horde pally was Stamos. He was a day 1 creation. Good times were had with the Bad Moon Clan back in the early days.

Ah good times... at least for the beginning of it...
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Death Knight
Im still around
Reply Quote
86 Troll Warrior
Day 1 here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Here's a second question for old players here, how many guilds from then are still around?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
been here since nov 08 havnt quit once
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Hunter

Here's a second question for old players here, how many guilds from then are still around?

I don't know how old [A]<Warlocks and Company> are, but they have been around for a dog's age, and I still see someone sporting their <> every so often.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
/wave from the druid formerly known as Pequ. Not day one, but.. week one? or two? Still here. o:

*Points to The Remnants*
Our /ginfo is 11-21-2008. Definitely one of the older guilds, hehe. <3 ^.^

Ocrap. You would know. Just realized who asked the question LOL. Hey Eruanno! /pie

I also see Warlocks & Company around and Old Farts as well. Ronin's still around also. Pretty sure they're up in age as well.

I remember doing ZF with Faxqueenmage and Gnomer with Flynn's druid. Good times, good times. :D
Edited by Remedy on 11/28/2010 3:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Sup.

/takes slice of the pie

<--Willum/willing/feint/what ever the hell you know me as =P

The Remnants lives on forever <3

I've been here since day one, and I doubt I'll ever leave xD.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
here from the first 2 weeks, still kickin around alittle
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
/wave from the druid formerly known as Pequ. Not day one, but.. week one? or two? Still here. o:

*Points to The Remnants*
Our /ginfo is 11-21-2008. Definitely one of the older guilds, hehe. <3 ^.^

Ocrap. You would know. Just realized who asked the question LOL. Hey Eruanno! /pie

Good times... well kinda lol. Technically my guild is one of the oldest too, until you look at me getting hacked maybe 3 months ago and the hacker disbanding the original FTA. :-(

Either way, to what everyone is waiting for...

/pie!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]