Day 1 Grizzly Hills players still here

85 Worgen Death Knight
Was anybody else in <Lords of War>?

We had some beef with <Time For War> a little bit there..

Lords of War I remember Orzo, Lyn, Frozun, Epiphany.. and was it Darklord that was our GM?

haha i also remember a third of the guild just peacin' out for <Ronin>

/wave
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Day 1 toon still here !
Started as a Priest still a priest. Was in Myst, took a break came back a couple months ago.
Edited by Azdanar on 1/1/2011 11:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
im still here on the hills an i was also in lords of war with my rogue
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Rogue
Ooh, ooh me!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Been here since the first few days of "the hills" starting off as a warlock but later getting this mage up to par with the others. Great little server we have here, raid progression is crap but everyone here is really nice.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
<<< History. Transferd in 08
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
/wave
Reply Quote
72 Dwarf Shaman
Having a real tough time deciding if I want to quit wow or continue myself. Was here day 1 in MD (Lochaber/Misgnomer as stated earlier in the thread), but I wanted a change of class so I had been working on this resto/elem shaman for cata.

Just at the point now where I'm not even sure I want to bother continuing.

Anyways, don't see too many other old MD players here anymore. Just a few like Flynn and such.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
gnome at day 1
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
poke! prolly remember me as Lohk then though ;p
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Still here... between faction changing and still wanting to skin me some gnomes for footballs....LOL
Been here, will be here, and enjoy seeing some familiar names among the hordes of new players...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Day one indeed, i'm pretty sure <time for war> is still recruiting and advertising as the oldest guild on the server... i'll admit i was in that guild for all of a few hours until we could get <myst> situated. i know it's still around but that sylar jerk hasn't logged on recently, the last time i saw him was 4 or 5 months ago and he wouldn't give me the guild or even respond to me, must've gotten hacked :( Oh and i was a druid then. same name, bigger tauren.

same with the tauren...LOL...same name. been with a few of the guilds still here on this server, but most have gone by the wayside. Like EL though! They are a great group of people. I plan on sticking around for some time to come.... so Maizy, if you are still around... I'm still looking for some gnomes for my footballs! LOL
Edited by Arcaneous on 1/11/2011 11:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Since day 5! Yeeeee!

oh... right... ill leave now
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
01/17/2011 7:47 PMPosted by Edbelfour
Since day 5! Yeeeee!

oh... right... ill leave now

Nah, stick around. Its more of a pick your poison thing...

and THEN there was scruff...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]